• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon: Awakened Legends

Should I have any Beta's available?

• Yes!

Votes: 318 95.5%
  • No!

Votes: 15 4.5%

• Total voters

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Dude, I'm still with you all the way but I'm going to be slow on helping everybody out since I just found out I have a psychotic (not psycopathic, so no illness) problem I have to work out and I have critic's block so I'll end up being harsh when trying to be my usual self. Great work so far but I'm ungry for more updates. BTW, do youu think you can make your own simple scripting tutorial or the sort? Give hints, tips and the sort? It looks like your hacks got the stuff but ours won't since no one does any thing than snes, psp, and vba hacks.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Hey, thanks for all your support! Anyhow, I'm currently working on another Gold hack, so this one may get stalled for longer...

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
another gold hack - is it the platinum one kanou's going to do. Didn't he tell you about the copyright?

Melash

Back for now.
Years
another gold hack - is it the platinum one kanou's going to do. Didn't he tell you about the copyright?
Okay, no. The other Gold hack will not be about Platinum. It's a secret though!
This hack of Gold is beautiful; congratulations!
Thanks!

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Okay, I'm sorry to say this, but this hack is over. Sorry to all of those who were eagerly awaiting it, but this hack...well, isn't up to expectations.

Anyway, I'm coming out with 2 new Gold hacks pretty soon, so you'll have to wait for those!
Moderators, please close this thread.

Back