• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VOTE: mobile app and/or mobile skins

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Out of interest, would there be a possible app for Window 7 phones? I think the language is just C#, but I was just wondering is all!​

Years
both app and skin would be sick on mobile phone... though the only problem for me is that i have a blackberry. so i could only get 1 of the 2. haha

DefiningTheDecade

I may not be famous.. but..
Years
Idk. I chose only app but Penatrait made a good point which kinda makes me want to change my answer but I would say it would be less of a hastle to wait a whole 5 minutes before the page is done loading and the slow typing I am currently dealing with to check my grammar.. also it would help me out if at all it was easier to pick colors instead of the whole [COLOR="insert color here"] I tend to do that a lot... but enough about me the app sounds cool and all but just because android and apple are favorites doesn't mean they should have a bias in this situation..

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Personally, I would prefer a native application for mobile viewing of the site as I find that normal web pages - even if rendered for mobile use - end up having or obtaining some sort of glitch that hampers my experience on most sites. If a mobile application was made, I would certainly buy it - as long as the price is fair.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I would like a combination of both. For iPhone owners like myself, there should be an app. This would be great for me, because I can't really use PC on my phone without being really impatient. For Android phone owners, I would think the same. For owners of phones that do not run these operating systems on their cell phones, there can be a style which can be used on their mobile phone's browser. If I had to choose between both, it would just be the skin, though, because it could be used on more phones.

Last edited:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
When it comes down to the internet on my phone or an app. I'd rather go with the app. Much better IMO. I voted for both and I would gladly pay :)

Masqueraine

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2011
I would go with the skins first (it looks like there already is one?) and then focus on the apps, it'd cover more of the community that way but it'd still be cool to have an app dedicated to the forum. I don't have an apple or android product myself, but I can still appreciate it :)

Years
Both apps and skins
Some mobile devices don't support apps so I voted both.
I have also seen some forums using Tapatalk but I don't know if its free for forum owners or not

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I would prefer both, it would really help as I am using an iPad, which loads like forever whenever I am on PC. Good luck on it.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
would be nice if pokecommunity was in tatapalk. It's an awesome foum browsing app, theres lots of forums in there.
Pokecommunity is powered by vbulleten so it should be compatible. :/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 30, 2011
Before i saw this thread i searched for an app. I would definitely prefer the app and i would definitely pay for it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2017
I would like to see the use of Tapatalk, it's a great app for phones and it allows browsing of just about any forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back