• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
8/10

It's nothing special really image wise but the way it is organised and the amount of information you managed to include without making the sig look ugly earn you a rating this high.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I love the style of the image itself, and the basic information about you placed underneath it.

That in addition to the placement and the sheer simplicity (bonus) gets you an 8.5/10 from me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The image quality is not the best, and the bottom text is incredibly difficult to read, I'd recommend a lighter shade of red. Also, the bottom text isn't centered, so it looks weird.

4/10

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
The quality is sharp and fantastic, the font and it's color matches the Dead Space guys armor in the the blue vertebrae looking part and looks very nice. 8outta10

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
10/10.

Well, that is a very organized sig with various pictures of felines. Plus, the pictures have an impressive quality to them.

Years
9/10

The gifs don't seem to flow as well as they could, but they are good enough to not detract too much. Other then that the animation isn't obtrusive (despite the multiple gifs) and the sig is simple and well organised :)

Honest

Hi!
Years
9/10

ALMOST perfect, but the sound clips are not in the banner, they're shifted to the right and just hanging in space. Not sure who's fault that is though, since it's so weird looking.

T!M

Years
Very nice, the quality, the smooth motion and it's Silver. What's not to like?

7outta10

Also: You've been changing your sig a lot and I just want to let you know, and this goes for anyone else who posts here, that you should take what people say here with a grain a salt. It's about how you enjoy your signature not others. This thread's all about opinions. :) Whatever I rate, I still love everyone's signature and I'm happy that you guys have the gull to post it, whether someone likes it or not. :D

T!M

Years
I'm not a fan of Oshawott (Spelled wrong?) but despite that I like the increased brightness, the smooth frame transition. It's great, the whole thing I mean. 8outta10

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
10/10

It moves clean, has bright colours, the caption fits it, and it's Bianca!

Also, about what you said earlier - I only changed my sig just now because my old one seemed choppy :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back