• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whas up

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2005
I'm new on pc I am acuainted with FireFox113 actually I'm her bro please be my friend

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
Hello. I am Seto7Kaiba/DigiCool. Welcome, have fun and follow the rules. I'd glady be ur friend. ~Johnny~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hey there Footballboy! ^^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. ;D Please check out the rules for PC and be sure to obey them. ^.~ Well, have a good time! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends too so long as you're active and just be yourself! 8D

~Kelsey

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome to PC^^
Follow the rules and have a nice time^^

Lucid

welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and if you have any questions, just ask ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
Hello! Welcome to PC, post lots, read and follow the rules, and have fun! See ya round!

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Oh yeah, did I mention that I normally say the same greeting to most newbies?

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity :0 I hope you stay really active and amke a lot of friends xD See ya around the forums!

-SM

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Well ,welcome to PC. I am sure that you will make many friends here. Follow the rules and read the FAQ if you have any questions and I will see you around the forums.^__^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
FootballBoy said:
I'm new on pc I am acuainted with FireFox113 actually I'm her bro please be my friend
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Back