• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Downfall Of The Akatsuki [Sign in & Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Downfall Of The Akatsuki

_Plot_

About fourteen years ago, a nine-tailed demon fox attacked the village hidden in the leaves known as Konoha. Powerful enough to raise tsunamis and flatten mountains with a whip of one tail, it brought utter chaos to the village. Many people died but then the leader of the village, the Fourth Hokage sealed the soul of the fox inside a new-born child, also his son who is known as Naruto Uzumaki. His dieing wish was for Naruto to not be treated as an evil vessel but as a hero to the village. Though this was the fourth's hopes, no one listened. Instead, they shunned Naruto for a large half of his life but when he proved himself, he finally began to make friends and was soon trusted by many.

Now practically obliterated, the Uchiha clan was once considered as one of the most powerful clans in all of Konoha also being a clan which use fire-based jutsus'. Members of this clan also possess the Sharingan, a kekkei genkai which gives them the ability to copy their opponent's jutsu, among other advantages. After obtaining the Mangekyo Sharingan by killing his best friend Shisui Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha proceeded to slaughter the rest of the clan. Although, Itachi kept his younger brother alive for unknown reasons. Itachi is now a member of the Akatsuki, planning to obtain the powers of all the tailed beasts. Ever since then, Sasuke has trained himself to be stronger than his brother so that he can avenge his clan.

Long ago, when Yondaime was the fourth Hokage the Akatsuki was still young but still very dangerous. The fourth could not just stand around and wait for something to happen so he took action. He knew who the leader was at that time, when this shinobi was still a young child, Yondaime placed a special note on him as he did with all his students just in case he ever needed to find them. It was at this point where he used his technique to teleport to his student. He talked him into letting him join the Akatsuki but the student was skeptic, thinking that this was obviously a trap but told Yondaime to do something to prove that he was willing to give up on Konoha.

When Yondaime returned to Konoha, he pondered on what to do. He then called in the Anbu, Itachi Uchiha who was one of Konoha's strongest shinobi. As Yondaime talked, Itachi could see where everything was going as the speech slowly began to end. Yondaime gave Itachi information on where to find the leader of Akatsuki and Itachi was off in a flash. This time, the leader was even more unsure. Two strong shinobi from Konoha asking to be in the Akatsuki was a bit strange. Like with the fourth, the leader commanded Itachi to do something that would prove himself.

Once Itachi returned, he informed Yondaime of the task he was given. Yondaime didn't know what to do exactly. He wanted to do this without hurting anyone but couldn't think of any other way. Then Yondaime told Itachi to kill someone from the Uchiha clan. That would surly prove his power since the Uchiha clan is one of the most powerful clan. As bad as he felt, Itachi agreed and was off. He found his friend, Shisui Uchiha first. After killing his best friend, Itachi gained the Mangekyo Sharingan. Suddenly, Uchiha clan members began to appear from all over. They immediately attacked Itachi. He didn't expect things to this far but in order for the mission to go smoothly, Itachi had to kill his clan.

As Itachi finished off his family, he crossed by frightened Sasuke. Itachi began to think. "I see much potential in him, possibly stronger than mine. If he were to become stronger than me then perhaps he will be able to make this plan even better." This made Itachi choose not to kill his younger brother. When he told Yondaime, he was interested with what Itachi was thinking. Later that day, Yondaime had heard that the Nine-Tailed Fox was near the village. The next day, the nine-tailed fox appeared and attacked Konoha. This gave Yondaime the chance he needed to prove his power and to also help defeat Akatsuki. Yondaime used his Shapeshifting Technique to defeat the tailed beast and then sealed it's soul in his son, Naruto.

Then, Yondaime and Itachi fled to the leader of Akatsuki finally being accepted into the group. Back in Konoha was a will left by Yondaime which read. "I leave behind this will. Not much but it is to help the village. When Naruto finally becomes a ninja, I want him and Sasuke to be placed under Kakashi's leadership. I do hope no one sees Naruto as a demon but rather a hero. Please understand my family, Konoha." This will was found by Sarutobi after being placed back into being Hokage. He showed it to Kakashi which made him turn in from being an Anbu and becoming a jounin.

Now, Jiraiya has found out where the Akatsuki leader is hiding, the hidden rain village. Itachi has been acting strangely recently. He has finally confronted Sasuke and plans to inform him of something. Strangely, Sasuke didn't attack at first glance at Itachi. Once Sasuke was ready, he attacked but failed to notice he was in Itachi's genjustsu. Not wanting to start to much chaos, Itachi told Sasuke to meet him at the Uchiha's secret base. Once Sasuke was out of the gen justsu, he left and headed to his clan's home.

Sasuke soon arrived at his clan's secret base but told the members of snake to stay. Once he entered, he noticed Itachi. Before Sasuke could even think of anything, Itachi spoke. He told Sasuke of what really happened back when he was an anbu. Sasuke was shocked but failed to accept it but then Itachi spoke of another living Uchiha, the leader of Akatsuki, Madara Uchiha who is also known as Tobi or Obito. Sasuke trembled at what was being said. Itachi then told him that he and Naruto must work together if the plan that Yondaime and Itachi planned was to work.

Sasuke left without another word and not even stopping to wait for the rest of Snake.
Itachi was unsure if he could trust Sasuke to follow through anymore. Naruto has plenty of reasons to defeat Akatsuki but Sasuke barely has any reason. Itachi decided to go to Konoha for help. He knew that a small team of shinobi would be able to handle all of this, they would need very advanced ninja. Itachi would have asked Yondaime but that would be too risky.

When Itachi entered Konoha, he waited for the right moment to talk to Tsunade. He approached her at the memorial of ninjas who died in battle. Once after seeing Itachi, she was readying herself for any ambush he was planning. Itachi began to speak and explain everything that was going on. She almost died when she heard that Yondaime was still alive. Itachi finished by explaining to her that they need more ninja to help with this plan if it were to work. She understood but wasn't sure how to ready everyone for such a battle and with Jiraiya not back, she had many worries along with not fully trusting Itachi.

The next day, Naruto and his team had returned home, Tsunade knew what she had to do so she told Naruto and the rest. They were shocked. Tsunade then told them that Konoha needed to start training all of their ninja. She then ordered each and every ninja chuunin and up (With the exception of Naruto) would have to train all the lower leveled shinobi.

You are one of these lower leveled shinobi, rather genin. You have been placed under the leadership of a higher leveled shinobi along with your two other teammates. You know nothing of what you are being trained for but know it must be important.

-Sensei-
Kakashi
Naruto
Sakura
Ebisu
Gai
Lee
Neji
Tenten
Asuma
Shikamaru
Ino
Choji
Kurenai
Shino
Kiba
Hinata
Shizune

Name:
Personality: (One Paragraph)
Description: (One Paragraph)
Techniques: (Remember, your a gennin)
Weak spot: (What is your character's weakness['s] )
Sensei: (One of the above)

-Clan Sign Up-
Name:
Personality: (One Paragraph)
Description: (One Paragraph)
Bloodline:
Techniques: (Remember, your a gennin. Also, don't give out your technique's description, keep it a secret for the rest of us )
Weak Spot: (What is your character's weakness['s] )
Clan Description: (One Paragraph)
Sensei: (One of the above)

-My Sign Up-
Name: Kakidashi Matsuro
Personality: Matsuro is a headstrong teenager who, not only likes to be witty and stubborn but is actually decently quite. He likes to keep his opinions to himself most of the time but if he strongly disagrees with something, he won't be afraid to scream at the top of his lunges and say what he thinks. Matsuro is never afraid of a fight, though he usually starts them any way he picks his fights wisely. While being willful, he knows how to back away from something that doesn't feel right. During a battle, he is usually the first to move and attack the enemy. During the fight is when he thinks of a strategy. Some say that is a dumb thing to do but Matsuro likes to think of it as a way of trying to make himself think faster. His main dream is to become an Anbu black op and protect the Hokage. "Don't let fate hold you down." That is his Nindo.

Description: Matsuro reaches to about 5'11 and has a decently built body. His skin tone is light brown while his eyes are a dark brown that turn completely white while he uses his bloodline technique. His hear is black and spikes all around his head. On the top, three spikes fly up and in the front of his face, a spike falls down almost covering his nose. He wears a dark blue T-shirt that has his clan's symbol on the front which looks similar to a bat's wing. On his arms are wraps that stop at his fingers. His pants are white. The right leg of the pants is short while the other end is long and covers one of his ninja shoes. On his right leg and his right cheek are tool bags.
Bloodline: lvl1: Yuruigan. lvl2: shinkirou Yurigan. lvl3: riakushon Yurigan. Forbiddon lvl 4: shouten kousei Yuruigan
-Techniques-
1. Substitution Jutsu
2. Shadow Clone Jutsu
3. Transformation Jutsu
4. Windmill's Flame
5. Fire Ball Jutsu
6. Shuppon Jutsu
Weak Spot: Matsuro does not have quick reflexes and his body is a little frail which means he can't take a powerful attack very well.
Clan Description: Matsuro's clan is the Kakidashi clan who specialize in slightly reading the opponent's mind. Most people in this clan are frail and have slow reflexes just like Matsuro so they created the Yuruigan which helps their weakness' be less of a burden. The Yurigan slows the opponent's mind to make it seem that you are moving at blinding speeds where in reality, the opponent is moving at slow speeds. The second level to this doujutsu is the shinkirou Yurigan. This makes the opponent see anything the user wants them to see. Although this is similar to a regular gen jutsu, it can not be ended by stopping your chakra flow and then blasting out, nor can an ally help stop it by disrupting your chakra flow by placing their chakra into yours. The third level is the riakushon Yurigan which lets the user see the opponent's reaction to something. So if the user were to throw a weapon, he/she would be able to see the enemy's reaction, although this only works for a limited amount of times depending on the user's skill level which is the same with each level of the Yuruigan. The last level of the Yuruigan is the Forbidden shouten kousei Yuruigan. This technique regenerates the user's injured body but at a high price. When this technique is used, the user's body is numb for a week starting an hour after the technique is used.

Sensei: Haruno Sakura

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
I reposted my sign up with a few minor additions, so I'm good. I may still toy around with Manabi's appearance and jutsu as I get a better idea of them, but for now consider me signed in. XD

EDIT: Holy shiz, I just noticed that you have Asuma up there as a possible sensei. He died off a few chapters back, remember? 0.o

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Since we've already started placing sign-ups in the main thread, I guess this place will just be discussion xB Btw, you all don't need an elemental weakness (unless you want to) but w/e. Also, I am working on a second character. I'm not trying to show off or anything but I figured it would help the story. So please, I need you all to only have one character unless I say otherwise. Thank you, I have high hopes for this rp and the rp comming after this which will have a different ending :O

Edit @ ACC: ._. I may have skipped a few chapters ;>> thank you for that "typo"

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Awesome. So are you going to be controlling the teachers?

To some extent, every now and then, I will control what the teachers do, but other than that, everyone has control of their own teacher. Make sure your sensei stays in character though, for example; I don't think Gai would let his students take a day off from training. Also, remember, your being trained to go up against Akatsuki so your not going to be baby trained. As for missions, I will post them here, giving you all the mission basics and which team it is given to. I hope this clears some things up, if there are more questions, please ask them.

Example of a mission given out:

Mission: Help me find my cat, Puzzle!

I have lost track of my pet cat, Puzzle, and can not find him. Please help me! I last saw him around the forbidden forest and I am not allowed entrance. For helping me, I will pay great money. Please hurry, I fear the worst!

Level Rank: C

Team: Uzumaki Naruto, Student1, Student2, Student3.

EDIT: Okay everyone, I have set a date on when we start. The Rp will begin this Saturday at 12:00 P.M. Eastern, okay so for those of you who arent finished with your sign-ups, start finishing them up or else you will not participate.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Cool I can't wait until this starts. By The Way how are we going to start this roleplay? Like place and what we're doing unless we get to choose.

I believe we shall start by heading towards the Hokage's mission briefing room, which is when everyone will gain their Sensei and begin their training.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Uria, congrats. Your sensei is now Sakura. Rena, I'm sorry but your sign up wasn't made in time.

Btw, the rp is finally ready for postage so go ahead everyone.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
Well, I'd rather no one be too late but it's okay if your character is a few minutes late. So basically, what I'm saying is that you don't need to go straight to the room (Though it make things go a lot faster :\ )

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I have a question:

Can we enter the Hokage's tower even though you guys are still at the Ramen place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back