• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
SonicBlazePlatinum is doing a LightPlatinumX version for it. Hopefully it will released soon
That's not good since I'm working at removing incorrect walking flags and such from my copy, which will later be sent to another party to make more fixes and script changes/additions. Plus I'm thinking of adding starters you didn't choose in new areas.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
That's not good since I'm working at removing incorrect walking flags and such from my copy, which will later be sent to another party to make more fixes and script changes/additions. Plus I'm thinking of adding starters you didn't choose in new areas.

Cyclone

yea the grammar is ok but there are alot of annoying little inconveniences. there is one spot in Flamerny Town in Lauren and when you save your game in the town a guy appears in front of Mt. Vulcan. This glitch will stop your progress permanently, so DO NOT SAVE IN FLAMERNY TOWN! i had to load the rom into advancemap and remove the guy from in front of the entrance to mt vulcan before i could proceed, after running around for 45 minutes thinking i missed something. Also at any time while in Lauren, you can go pick a different starter from prof. ellie and re battle you rivals in that region, you can also rebattle the t. steam leader in the sky tower.......... do not know how many times you can re battle but ive done it 3 times so far and i have all 3 starters that she offers. i have also fought prof. ellie 8 times in flamerny town, after discovering the game ending "guy" glitch. this is a good game but with some tweaking it has the potential to be an amazing game.

where is the rock slide tm?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
where in the game can i find beldum,bagon,gible,magnemite,druddigon???
btw my emboar evolved into a scoilpde lol!!!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@Cyclone: There's simply no Lake Myang, it needs to be added if we want to end those rumours.
@Pokefan: You are using the wrong ROM, in the updated one, evolving into Scolipede does not happen.

AND WHY IN THE HELL EVERYONE USES Emboar?! It's such a crappy starter that it makes me puke o.O

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
AND WHY IN THE HELL EVERYONE USES Emboar?! It's such a crappy starter that it makes me puke o.O
Uh...XD

I am a Fire starter user. Though yes, statistically, even in Black it paled to others come time for the E4. (Even though it was part Fighting type, which is why I chose it.)

In this game, because you choose your starter from the first gen. and get others as you go, I will probably select based on my party weaknesses; I have enough Fire with Growlithe now. I don't have a lot of good Grass choices, and my Water starter (Mudkip) is part-Ground (which makes it super awesome against Electric types). Thus, I am debating going with Grass for at least one selection of the remaining two.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Uh...XD

I am a Fire starter user. Though yes, statistically, even in Black it paled to others come time for the E4. (Even though it was part Fighting type, which is why I chose it.)

In this game, because you choose your starter from the first gen. and get others as you go, I will probably select based on my party weaknesses; I have enough Fire with Growlithe now. I don't have a lot of good Grass choices, and my Water starter (Mudkip) is part-Ground (which makes it super awesome against Electric types). Thus, I am debating going with Grass for at least one selection of the remaining two.

Cyclone

Swampert is the most diverse starter in the game. Teach him Earthquake, surf, ice beam, and a normal type move and hes pretty much unstoppable....... but give him 5 Calcium to be sure, it raises his sp. atk. instead of grass type, i either raise pikachu and evolve him or i wait until i can catch snover/abomasnow..........

**UPDATE** i just caught Mew and Mewtwo........... the latter didnt even know Psychic!! I have defeated the Lauren league and im on the legendary hunt, time to level mewtwo up for the World Championship

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Swampert's been my favorite since I started playing a few months ago. I hardly knew anything about the game and played Emerald. The only pokémon I trained was my Swampert and I beat the e4 with him and Rayquaza. Back to topic. I started the hack and chose Charmander as my starter. I also caught Feebas with that first Ultra Ball I received. I like how they're the only balls available(from what I've seen anyway). I really didn't expect getting options from other region starters as well so I tried to start a team with the male and female Nido ,which I really loved on Leaf Green till I lost my save file and the Growlithe. If I'd known from the start my team would probably be:

Bulbasaur(I chose Charmander)
Cyndaquill(I chose Totodile)
Mudkip(I chose Treeko )

I don't know the Zhery Region(I think that's what its called) that well so the rest of my team would probably include the male Nido,Gardevoir/Gallade(If possible) and maybe Milotic depending on how early in the game I could evolve Feebas. If exp. Share is given to me early in the game I'd train my Magickarp instead though. I've beaten the first gym ,but I'm probably gonna start over,but this will only be when I have time and exams are done.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
Swampert's been my favorite since I started playing a few months ago. I hardly knew anything about the game and played Emerald. The only pokémon I trained was my Swampert and I beat the e4 with him and Rayquaza. Back to topic. I started the hack and chose Charmander as my starter. I also caught Feebas with that first Ultra Ball I received. I like how they're the only balls available(from what I've seen anyway). I really didn't expect getting options from other region starters as well so I tried to start a team with the male and female Nido ,which I really loved on Leaf Green till I lost my save file and the Growlithe. If I'd known from the start my team would probably be:

Bulbasaur(I chose Charmander)
Cyndaquill(I chose Totodile)
Mudkip(I chose Treeko )

I don't know the Zhery Region(I think that's what its called) that well so the rest of my team would probably include the male Nido,Gardevoir/Gallade(If possible) and maybe Milotic depending on how early in the game I could evolve Feebas. If exp. Share is given to me early in the game I'd train my Magickarp instead though. I've beaten the first gym ,but I'm probably gonna start over,but this will only be when I have time and exams are done.

you can evolve Feebas as soon as you get it using the water stone that is also on the beach........ there are several "gift" pokemon that you receive throughout the game, the 2 best being Riolu and Dratini......... Riolu does not evolve through friendship in this game, only at lv. 35

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
you can evolve Feebas as soon as you get it using the water stone that is also on the beach........ there are several "gift" pokemon that you receive throughout the game, the 2 best being Riolu and Dratini......... Riolu does not evolve through friendship in this game, only at lv. 35
THAT explains why it took me so long...but then, it is a Sinnoh entry, so it doesn't surprise me that it works differently.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
THAT explains why it took me so long...but then, it is a Sinnoh entry, so it doesn't surprise me that it works differently.

Cyclone[/QUOTE/]

there are alot of changes that are more convenient and there are some that are not so........... i am currently on my way to the World Championship, right after i get the last 7 legendaries

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2012
There is Zhery, Lauren, Orange Islands (legendaries only) and the World Championship........ that is all........ i have viewed the entire map in AdvanceMap
thanks for he info i guess, but i asked because a couple of youtube videos showed people playing in other regions, but they never explained how

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
thanks for he info i guess, but i asked because a couple of youtube videos showed people playing in other regions, but they never explained how

i have seen the videos as well, but i have also seen the map layout in AdvanceMap, and i assure you there is no other regions unless the other map is locked or hidden from view in the map building program

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
i have seen the videos as well, but i have also seen the map layout in AdvanceMap, and i assure you there is no other regions unless the other map is locked or hidden from view in the map building program
cody, he speaks the truth. There is no Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova in this hack.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
What legendaries are featured on the game?

Is Gardevoir/Gallade(Ralts) available in the game?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
What legendaries are featured on the game?

Is Gardevoir/Gallade(Ralts) available in the game?

as far as i know, ive just beaten the game and Ralts isnt available........ and i believe you can get all the legendaries, there are about 20-25 legendaries in this game........ i had 30 masterballs (thanks to the glitch) and after i caught all of them i think i had like 7 masterballs left

Back