• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM September] Pokémon Eruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Excellent hack, although I found a few glitches.

- There is a talking Pokeball on Route 1. I assume it's supposed to be an item, but whenever I go up to it, I get the after-battle script for one of the trainers on the Route.
- The girl on Route 3 sends out two lv. 16 Eevees in battle, even though she one has one Pokeball. Both of the Eevees can attack and receive damage, but the battle ends after one of them faints.

This isn't a glitch, but a suggestion. I was forced to faint the Totodile due to running out of Pokeballs (had 7, couldn't capture it), so could you put a script in so that if you faint it, you can encounter the Pokemon again? Maybe put a "Totodile fled" bit in if you faint it in battle. Or maybe have Silver pick up a Great Ball to make capturing Totodile easier. I want the Totodile, and was mildly upset when I couldn't battle it again.

simadons

Imagine
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2013
I have been playing this game for a good amount of time and its great so far. Took me a bit to find out how to jump down in the cave... I am curtly hung up at route one by the bridge with the old man and his glasses. I have tried looking for them and see to be missing something... searching the ground is kinda hard since I am playing it on my Cell Phone, a Droid Eris. ><

Also, like Moon Blitz said, there is a talking pokeball off route one, when you go under the bridge.

I'd like to note that so far, Route One is well set up. Each battle progress my Pokemon in level. :D

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I laughed so hard at that part: The only place they belong, is at the McDonalds.
xD
So epic xDD

Great hack anyways =]
Keep it up ^^
Thanks!

Excellent hack, although I found a few glitches.

- There is a talking Pokeball on Route 1. I assume it's supposed to be an item, but whenever I go up to it, I get the after-battle script for one of the trainers on the Route.
- The girl on Route 3 sends out two lv. 16 Eevees in battle, even though she one has one Pokeball. Both of the Eevees can attack and receive damage, but the battle ends after one of them faints.

This isn't a glitch, but a suggestion. I was forced to faint the Totodile due to running out of Pokeballs (had 7, couldn't capture it), so could you put a script in so that if you faint it, you can encounter the Pokemon again? Maybe put a "Totodile fled" bit in if you faint it in battle. Or maybe have Silver pick up a Great Ball to make capturing Totodile easier. I want the Totodile, and was mildly upset when I couldn't battle it again.
I know about all the glitches already, I just don't fix them because they're minor and why release a bug patch for them? As for your suggestion, well you have two options:

1. Start the hack over.
2. Wait until hack is progressed so that you can release all the captured Totodile. :)

I have been playing this game for a good amount of time and its great so far. Took me a bit to find out how to jump down in the cave... I am curtly hung up at route one by the bridge with the old man and his glasses. I have tried looking for them and see to be missing something... searching the ground is kinda hard since I am playing it on my Cell Phone, a Droid Eris. ><

Also, like Moon Blitz said, there is a talking pokeball off route one, when you go under the bridge.

I'd like to note that so far, Route One is well set up. Each battle progress my Pokemon in level. :D
Droid Eris huh.. pretty nice phone.

The glasses should be at the lower right hand corner where team knox grunts are. Interact with them, and try to pass the bridge again ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2013
Wondering?

just like to say awesome hack dude. Love the layout. just wondering what part does the hack end?

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
There are hedges where Mr Pokemons House is :(
Is that a comment or a question as to how to get past? You did walk right up to the hedge, yes? You did help the old man, yes? There shouldn't be a problem... unless I'm forgetting a step (which I probably am).
I took a nap today, so I'm barely conscious. Erm, yay Eruption! Cooley rocks!
I'm done, Keep it up Cooley, this hack is beyond awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back