• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Time of Rebellion

Should Pokemon ToR include any of the original 695 pokemon + our fakemon?

• Yes, all 695

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No, none at all

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Yes, but not all 695.

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2015
Hey there everybody. First of all i want to thank all u guys for the help!
This is hagler, im making my first appearence. As you may or may not know, my job is fakemon ideas. Anyone with ideas i would greatly appreciate it, you can post it on the forum or email me at [email protected]. Thanks! (btw we currently have 32 fakemon)
This part is mainly for ivee. oldbarrel will give u the list of fakemon soon, hopefully. I have it with me now, never handed them to him. If you hav any questions on how they should look like or anything ab them, you can and i would greatly appreciate you asking me, either through the forum or email. Thanks!

Littlered

The Red One
Years
We're gonna really do our best to make this game the best we can make it! For all Crew people of the Pokemon Jade Team, please visit our chatroom!

(Xat.com/PokemonJade)

This is a development chat only, members of the team should be here daily as possible so we can efficiently get things together!

[forgot to mention, I'm the mapper gurl <3]

Ivee

Ask me about Trailblazer :3
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2019
Ah, unfortunately I work 6 days a week so probably won't be in the chatroom too often. I've pm'd oldbarrel some concepts already though.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
WIll do.

Update-
We have atleast 5 new towns and routes all done! The starters are done and I will put them up soon! I am now done with school so I will be working on the project even more!

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Updated story line! Added features! Check out the fakemon too! Also if anyone is a good spriter for trainers, we need that. Let me know please.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Hey guys! I have been working on mapping quite a bit recently, and have worked some more on the story line and plot for the game as you play. Keep your eyes on this project we promise to finish!

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Hey guys! Update here.

I am glad to say, I really have improved my mapping. Less squary. So I will be re-doing crimsonwood and editing some towns.

The game is really coming together. Pkmn.Master and Littlered are two amazing mappers and are both helping out greatly with maps. Both are some of the better mappers I have seen.

Ivee is doing great, but works 6 days a week. i hope to hear from her soon. She has finished the first evolution for the fire lion starter though and I have seen some sketches for the others.

Hagler, although away at the moment, has been bombing me with ideas for fakemon. SPOILER- He came up with an epic electric chimp idea which I can not wait to see come to life.

Thanks for watching us progress and please leave a comment!

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Thanks Jay. Hey guys. Im here to just tell you that we now have about 20 maps total for the game, which for about a month is pretty good in my opinion. I also have been practicing character spriting, so what do you think of these two for the player characters.

JadeGirlandBoy.png
[/IMG]

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
The characters look nice, I bet they will look awesome when you improve your shading a little :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Thanks. beleive it or not, these are only my second and third sprites ever. So imreally proud of these. I will look into the shading since that still confuses me a bit.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Hey yeah I dunno if you'd need an artist anymore but I think I may be able to bring fresh ideas to the table, as I said if you need them.
I like drawing concept art as a hobby and drawing different types of pokemon would come somewhat easily for me as I have been drawing ever since the gameboy.
If you wish I'll even do a prototype for y'all to look at.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Solar, help is always welcome. Can I see an example of your work?

Final update for today!

Fire lion Stage 2-
fireevo.png

Last edited:

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
^^ He looks really pale haha! Unless you ar emaking an albino trainer haha! Then fair enough! If that's one of your first few sprites, they don't half look bad, well done.

Back