• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Looks good tImE. Really like the new tiles.

Updated the bag screen. No major changes, mainly color and a little bit of movement (I mean 2-10 pixels XD) Just wanted it to fit the theme of my game better.

new_bag_interface_by_rayd12smitty-d6xy8yn.png
Those pocket icons are very dark. I can barely tell the difference between the TM pocket and the Poké Ball pocket, not to mention the key looks awful now.

Does the list look good when it's long enough to scroll through? By that I mean, the top-most and bottom-most visible lines are designed in Essentials to be cut off halfway, so are those cut-off points positioned correctly?

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Those pocket icons are very dark. I can barely tell the difference between the TM pocket and the Poké Ball pocket, not to mention the key looks awful now.

Does the list look good when it's long enough to scroll through? By that I mean, the top-most and bottom-most visible lines are designed in Essentials to be cut off halfway, so are those cut-off points positioned correctly?

I have the list fitting perfectly so the cutoff works. I agree on the icons. I'll work them out. Thanks for the feedback!

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Almost done with my summary screens now. Made in the same style of the bag screen I posted the other day. (My bag screen's icons are fixed now. They are the same color as the icons in my summary screens below)

MTUk13h.png

Took screens on the smaller screen size to make the picture smaller since I wanted to share the 4 pages I have finished. Let me know your opinions!

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Almost done with my summary screens now. Made in the same style of the bag screen I posted the other day. (My bag screen's icons are fixed now. They are the same color as the icons in my summary screens below)

MTUk13h.png

Took screens on the smaller screen size to make the picture smaller since I wanted to share the 4 pages I have finished. Let me know your opinions!

I'm loving the new graphics that you're using. Keep up the good work.

Ok so new brand screens from Hoenn Region.

attacking_routes__by_venom12314-d6y3hvv.png

Not so keen on the tiles but I love the style of mapping (Hoenn will always be my favorite).

---

Here's some new screens to show what I've been working on in what little spare time I now have:

TheGaiaGem_zps1a5ec77b.png

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
4JZDvRv.png

Whoa there, buddy, those are Oddish you have there, not Machop... How are they supposed to clear the rocks?!
I know the little arrow is too far on the right, no worries.

I just love GEN II styled things, I even like the custom tiles, very legit.

pallet_town_by_varion_the_shadow-d6ybbj4.png

Re made Pallet Town, using tiles form Wesley FG, just a play with tiles really.

th3shark

Develops in AS3/C++
Years
With finals over and winter break in full swing, I've been able to get a lot of work done lately!

Here is the improved battle screen for Pokemon Evoas:
9VgF4xt.png

I've also made animations for some new moves. Here are some of my favorites I've made recently:

Flame Whip: A weak fire attack that strikes both foes.
gh7zp13.png

Luna Howl: Howls at the moon to raise its and its ally's attack.
xjJ0nU9.png

Dust Off: Cleanses the ally, curing a status ailment.
IMaQmSd.png

Yarn Bop: Engages the foes in a fun yarn game to sharply lower their attack. This is a "one shot" move, meaning the pokemon can only use it once per battle.
wrWguFu.png

I wish I could show these moves in action, but the .gif compression kinda ruins it. Once I've made a sufficient amount of moves, I should be able to bang out a preview build of Pokemon Evoas, so be on the lookout for that soon!

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

Disproportionate? Ha. Have you looked at 4th gen overworlds? Their heads are as big as their bodies. I think this overworld looks fine, it's not supposed to be anatomically correct, it's suppose to just represent a person from and overhead look, which it does just fine.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
Yeah, I think that's a really cute OW style! he's definitely very up and down, I'd like to see some sprites in the same style with different body types? but it's v cute.

I'd like to see him next to some of the tiles, like trees and houses, though. I feel like might be a little tall for them

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
E7ftS.jpg

He's just a smidge taller.
I don't really wanna use HGSS overworlds, I may try to edit the tiles though.

400th Post <3

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
yeah ok, that looks fine :) in the first screenshot you posted, it looked like he was wayyy taller than the trees, haha

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
I AM AN UNTAMEABLE BEAST, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BOMBARD YOU WITH MY SCREENSHOTS!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH-*Cough* *Cough*... I need to stop laughing like that.

Anyways, the Town Map of Kanto in my game Pokémon Blaze Red & Lush Green, featuring some new areas.
new_kanto_by_44tim44-d6zx7im.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back