• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Meet & Greet's 30 Day Challenge

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Day 19: What fictional place would you most like to go? This can be Pokémon or non-Pokémon related!

Alola seems like a nice and comfortable place to live.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 20: What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?

It sounds dangerous, but Halo might be pretty fun.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Day 19: What fictional place would you most like to go? This can be Pokémon or non-Pokémon related!

Lumiose City. Getting lost there is #lifegoals

digimon I don't think this is a legit question

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Day 18: About how many times in a day do you visit PC?

Two or three, but I usually keep it open in the background.

This is a very tough decision haha. I'd probably like to go to the Star Trek universe.

I want to say Legend of Zelda or Fire Emblem, but knowing me I'll probably switch to Mass Effect at the last minute.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I have PC continuously open in at least 2 tabs so I'm not really sure how to quantify that in "times per day". A lot, I guess.

Skaia.

See: 19.

Raffy98

Years

Answered in question 19. ;)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Day 21: On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon?

ultra 10

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Hyrule or Star Wars.

Day 21: On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon? Only about a 5. I don't have a 3DS, but I might be able to borrow one. I doubt I will play the Sun or Moon games until I can get them on sale or pre-owned.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Probably the Planet of the Apes :P!

I may regret this, but I'd say the Mortal Kombat universe.

Pika Pika :chu:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Day 21: On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon?

Probably about a 5. I want them, but I don't know if I'll be able to get them, and I think I might be fine with that.

Years

I'd say an eight, Sun/Moon are my 3rd favourite Pokemon games, so I'm expecting them to be better than Sun/Moon.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
5/10 I will pre-order it, but I am not really into speculating about it right now.

Years
Ah.. I'm bit late!

By "sign in" view then only 1-2 times​ a day, but when talking about log out(because i don't have any reason for using Pc on sign in Everytime, hahaha) then I'm sure about visiting pc 2-3 time's each hour's until I'm going to sleep :p "I'm veteran lurker"

Ah... i don't have any proper discussion, So it's between kanto and kalos Because both Region does have rich history, cool monuments​ and also their gorgeous geographical view, well i wants to visit alola too, but i can't afford a visit of gorgeous archipelago like alola ._.

>Definitely Pokémon universe!

7 by me, I'm totally excited for US/UM Because they're are working on concept called "Alternative Timeline" Also Sun/Moon are arguably the best Pokémon game by environment, storyline and freshly new mechanics. So​ it's great to see them make an improving of a game, which is already perfect :D

Raffy98

Years

I'd say a fair 7, I'm not sure if I'll get them on day 1, but I'll buy them eventually.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

3. The lack of information is a real bore.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 20: What game or movie universe would you most like to live in? I may be sound like an idiot, but Pokémon.

Day 21: On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon? 11 because TRADING OPPORTUNITIES

Edit so I don't double post:

Day 22: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years? Is there still cats?

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 22: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?

"Is The Price Is Right still on?"

Back