• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black & White US Trailer

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
Years
Here it is. The Us Trailer for BW, presenting us with Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. So it's basicly the same as the Japanese one just with english text, but.. like it?
Oh and here's a Link for people who for some reason can't watch it embed'd Pokemanz Trailhuur.

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Very cool display of 3D effects at 0:36 :) That is a really cool trailer, I hoped it would show more pokemon though.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Nice trailer, pretty epic. XD Can't wait to see more trailers, and when the U.S. games finally come out. I want to see more English text, though. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Link please

Making sure i fill the 25 character rule in order to post this...Just ignore this text here.

It isn't that hard to type "Can I please have a link to the trailer?"

And yes, what you wrote at the bottom counts as "filler" text, too. Don't do that next time and just write out four words and 25 characters please.

Anyway, I saw the trailer the other day and I looove it. Makes it seem like they're advertising a movie at first, rather than a game with the opening scenes. :3

Bay

Years
Even though I seen those scenes and such before, it's great to see those again and also see some of the English text in there. Man, can't wait for March 6 now!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I saw the trailer in the Japanese version and English vesion before.
It also reminded me that there were 150+ new pokemon...wow that's a lot of Pokemon to train...

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
I saw Black/White flash on my Nintendo Channel as soon as I turned on my Wii today. This trailer is on the Nintendo Channel now.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Yeah, I didn't learn anything new either....but really send it home when it said over 150 new pokemon. Kinda surprised me even though I already knew about it. :p

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Too short and uninformative XP

The only thing this means is that Forever and Kaori better brace for the packs of 10 year olds that are going to stumble upon here through Google...

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years

It isn't that hard to type "Can I please have a link to the trailer?"

And yes, what you wrote at the bottom counts as "filler" text, too. Don't do that next time and just write out four words and 25 characters please.

Anyway, I saw the trailer the other day and I looove it. Makes it seem like they're advertising a movie at first, rather than a game with the opening scenes. :3

Sorry,btw reason i asked for link and cann't use th emb is caz 75 percent of the times im on the forums im using my dsi.Certain things it doesn't have like emb.

Btw this is not a flame but advance aren't you only 13?So why you going to talk about a 10 year old.Please don't pick on kids just because there younger.Im 17 you don't see me going around picking on 14,15, and 16 year olds just caz there younger.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Sorry,btw reason i asked for link and cann't use th emb is caz 75 percent of the times im on the forums im using my dsi.Certain things it doesn't have like emb.

Btw this is not a flame but advance aren't you only 13?So why you going to talk about a 10 year old.Please don't pick on kids just because there younger.Im 17 you don't see me going around picking on 14,15, and 16 year olds just caz there younger.

I think Advancedk47 is more maturer than most 16+ people on here... also not many people put there right age as on here. He could be 16-17.

And it is true that loads of kids will SPAM up (XD) the Black and White forums soon enough.

Anyway, I got butterflies watching that :3

It's made me about 100x more excited for it, I'm still annoyed with "Miccino" though -_-

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
...so didn't see this before.
I think Advancedk47 is more maturer than most 16+ people on here... also not many people put there right age as on here. He could be 16-17.

Kay, no further discussion on the age groups that are most likely to spam B/W, or whatever.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Most of the trailer is with opening scenes. xP
But still, the only cool thing the trailer tells is the release date. I can't say this trailer got me more excited [than I already am :-D], but the info on pokemon.com did pump me up a tad more.

Now, it's basically like the load of info Japan got last summer... so, Shikijka and the season gimmick are up next, I suppose. :x

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
I love the 3D effects and i can't wait till march for its release...Just hope i can get 40 bucks some how.I need a job dangit.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Everything looks better in English xD But they did it awesomely except when they included the word "Pokemon" xD Still, it'll appeal to those who have already left the franchise, hopefully ^_^

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I just saw the trailer, and I must say, it's one of the best Pokemon trailers I've seen so far. I like how Geechisu was about to crown N at the beginning of the trailer.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I think its the best trailer for a Pokemon game so far. It seems to show off its 3d effects a bit.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
I think this is my favorite trailer so far from any Pokemon game.

For the people that didn't know it came out in Japan and saw this on TV, they probably just went ballistic, then remembered what they named the water starter [Oshawott] and probably face palmed.

Back