• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
First pokemon game that:

- made me want to level my pokemon to 100
- made me not skip any parts of the story. (like rapidly pressing A)
- made me play for 23 hours straight. (HONESTLY)

you sure know hot make up a good storyline. I'm an RPG addict. and I rate the storyline 11/10. nice job @DarkRisingGirl. can't wait for the next update.

PS: In the game, I think I'm stuck, but no worries, I'll figure something out.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
First pokemon game that:

- made me want to level my pokemon to 100
- made me not skip any parts of the story. (like rapidly pressing A)
- made me play for 23 hours straight. (HONESTLY)

you sure know hot make up a good storyline. I'm an RPG addict. and I rate the storyline 11/10. nice job @DarkRisingGirl. can't wait for the next update.

PS: In the game, I think I'm stuck, but no worries, I'll figure something out.

What part do you stuck? If I know, I can help.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
No, not the Islamic terminology. The Christian terminology and yes it was intentional. God (Who is Arceus) created the world in seven days. He had followers, his angels, (which imply the legendaries). One Angel in particular was named Lucifer (Darugis). All the Angels loved him but he was jealous and challenged God. Thus God (Arceus) sent him to the bowels of darkness, sealed inside Pandora's box (Hell). Gods Angels ( legendaries) didn't like this and seperated creating their own worlds. (Ex: time and space Palkia/Dialga).
Jean Blake, almost resembles Adam and Eve, the first humans on earth. In theory. That's where his story was based off from.

Years
No, not the Islamic terminology. The Christian terminology and yes it was intentional. God (Who is Arceus) created the world in seven days. He had followers, his angels, (which imply the legendaries). One Angel in particular was named Lucifer (Darugis). All the Angels loved him but he was jealous and challenged God. Thus God (Arceus) sent him to the bowels of darkness, sealed inside Pandora's box (Hell). Gods Angels ( legendaries) didn't like this and seperated creating their own worlds. (Ex: time and space Palkia/Dialga).
Jean Blake, almost resembles Adam and Eve, the first humans on earth. In theory. That's where his story was based off from.
Wow the origins of our Religions are very similar actually, Lucifer i.e Iblis in Islamic Terminology was the most respectful Angel of all and the leader of all Angels, until Adam (AS) came, when God told every Angel to bow before Adam (AS), every Angel did except Iblis(Lucifer), because he had become arrogant and was refusing to bow before someone who he thought was inferior to him. So God, banished Ibliss from Heaven and for Adam (AS) he also created a second human i.e Hawwa(Eve in christian terminology). Then, somehow, Iblis had told Adam and Hawwa to eat a sacred tree as he guarranted to them that they would live longer and have more joy(not sure actually, don't quite remember that part). God himself had forbidden them to eat the Tree's fruits and they disobeyed him directly and eat the tree's fruits. Allah then found out and banished them as well and sent them to the planet we call Earth. Adam and Hawwa begged for God's forgiveness and God agreed to take them back to Heaven i.e after they died. Also, I don't know when this incident happened but there was a time where humans had no darkness within them but it is said that Iblis(Lucifer) had childs, Adam(AS) tried to kill them in every way possible but them always came back with Iblis calling them. So in the end, Adam (AS) ate them to dispose of them once and for all, and them Iblis came laughing at him telling him that now every human born will have evil genes within them since Adam(AS) ate them. So yeah in a way, our terminologies are really same for some reason.

Last edited:

NightkymZ

Ultimate Tiles Matcher
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
I dont know the main story,so I dont have right to said...I also not play this game yet,so I dont know.^^.I hope you understand^^

NightkymZ

Ultimate Tiles Matcher
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
Im download every single hack but I dont play.I observed those hack,I just compare graphic among those hack only because I very interesting about graphic which by the way people call it tiles and maps.Okey...now Im playing drv1.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Im download every single hack but I dont play.I observed those hack,I just compare graphic among those hack only because I very interesting about graphic which by the way people call it tiles and maps.Okey...now Im playing drv1.

This hack got a good tiles but just the map is not good. Anyway, why didn't you play the hack that you downloaded?

Last edited:
Years
What? xD She's a creator girl? o.O Da hell? xD

Anyways, updates look interesting... the almost 100 levels are pretty damn high but well... kinda expected that =D
Looking forward to the final release =)
xD I said to he as she is the creator you know. My my Mr. professor Ash493. i should check my sayings twice from now on to see if they have a bug or glitch haa haa :laugh:

Years
I don't think we should discuss religious topics in this website so please all have piece

NightkymZ

Ultimate Tiles Matcher
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
I just observed the graphic.These are the list:
-shinygold
-blue sea
-mythical
-light platinuim
-flora sky
-islasdorodas
-burning ruby
-mystery dungeon
-rose
- lilac
-mitic island
-naranja
-blue legend
-special:pkmn white(for indoors)
There are lots more.I hope someday darkrising will be same like lightplatinum^^

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
xD I said to he as she is the creator you know. My my Mr. professor Ash493. i should check my sayings twice from now on to see if they have a bug or glitch haa haa :laugh:
Wow, now I'm a professor? xD

There are lots more.I hope someday darkrising will be same like lightplatinum^^
I don't think people would want that as there would be arguments like "another LP rip-off" and similar ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
I'm planning to start a new game after the second update.
miss @DarkRisingGirl, I know this is too much of a request, can you put lots of dinosaur pokemons in there? like I am a big fan of dino stuffs.

I'm planning on having a party pokemon consisting: Lapras, Tropius, Rampardos, Bastidon and Aerodactyl.

well my last party pokemon was dragons but since some are not catchable so my party pokemon consisted of: salamence, tyranitar, gyrados, garchomp,charizard, sceptile. I was suppose to get haxorous and hydreigon sadly it cant be caught yet.

well I know there are alot of dragon type pokemon but what I wanted are "dragon-like" and by means it must look badaas.
well same goes for the dino-like, I wanted it to look badass.
anyways, just sharing my opinnion :D

Years
I have to agrree with Ash actually, light Platinum is a rip off. I mean the first version where u play as Lunick or Solana was just awesome, the story line was very long and definitely one of the best. But what did he do, he canceled the entire storyline which was unnecessary and he remade the story into a sucky rip off. The trainer sprites r epic I will admit, but making every trainer battles the song of Hoeen trainer battle including Gym Leaders, what the hell. The Pokemon Tournament was good idea but what do I get instead of epic theme, Hoeen trainer battle. WTF man. If u r referring to Light Platinum where u play as Lunick or Solana, I could say yes but the story is better the way it is. Don't try to copy anything, stay original that's what I say. But honestly the final version of Light Platinum is definitely what u call A RIP OFF!!! Oh and before I end it, I say that every legendary had an event with it. That Darkrai event in the black area was definitely one of the best events ever created, the map was just terrifyingly awesome, and the fact that u had to go to Johto to catch the three dogs was just, wow. Most legendaries had events, which made this game worth playing but what did he do this time, we just had to go to some random town, beat the champion of the respective regions(Hoeen Trainer Battle music plays AGAIN!!!) but that was a minor stuff in the original version cus the solid storyline and the amazing graphics covered up everything. But like I said, u beat the champion and he or she will say that the legendaries r in a certain area instead of them having events for them. So yeah I am dissapointed with this game and the creator mainly so sorry Wesly, what u did was not right. It would be cool if the events continued after the end of beata 3 but I doubt whether anybody want to continue this hack.....

Last edited:

NightkymZ

Ultimate Tiles Matcher
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
Wait a minute man...I only just want to said the graphic is going like lp not the storyline.If you guys want to know,Im playing LP in spanish version.I even dont know what the story,I just play.I only said this hack gonna be a good graphic like pokemon Light Platinum,not being storyline or rip off.G.R.A.P.H.I.C only...Dont be wrong man.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
I have to agrree with Ash actually, light Platinum is a rip off. I mean the first version where u play as Lunick or Solana was just awesome, the story line was very long and definitely one of the best. But what did he do, he canceled the entire storyline which was unnecessary and he remade the story into a sucky rip off. The trainer sprites r epic I will admit, but making every trainer battles the song of Hoeen trainer battle including Gym Leaders, what the hell. The Pokemon Tournament was good idea but what do I get instead of epic theme, Hoeen trainer battle. WTF man. If u r referring to Light Platinum where u play as Lunick or Solana, I could say yes but the story is better the way it is. Don't try to copy anything, stay original that's what I say. But honestly the final version of Light Platinum is definitely what u call A RIP OFF!!!
I agree, old beta 3 is much more enjoyable than the final version

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Wait now is this update is final beta 1 update or it gonna be some more updates. This one is look soo good so that i dont know what else to say. Good work keep at it.

Back