• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Space Dandy

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I want to see more of Adelie. :( I got way too attached to her character because she had so much development in that single episode.

It went back to being its weird and raunchy self in the last episode, though. Which kinda made it a letdown of an episode for me. :(

*happily screams in silence*

They REALLY need to bring back Adelie at some point! The chemistry between the two was incredible and made it one of Space Dandy's best episodes so far (next to of course him flipping off Prince during the Grand Prix).

I'm just worried that the way Space Dandy is set up so far - i.e. one-offs - that we might not get the reunion that we want.... ;____;

Years
Last week's episode was brilliantly touching, though they did away with the villains without explaining why they were after Dandy. This past weekend's episode was in the realm of the weird. I'm not sure they know what direction they're trying to take this thing.

Still has been a fun ride, though!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Latest episode took such an artistic, psychedelic approach in animation that makes this anime so much fun. However, did Dandy's meddling just kill off /devolve an entire planet on sentient plants? Uh oh...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Latest episode took such an artistic, psychedelic approach in animation that makes this anime so much fun. However, did Dandy's meddling just kill off /devolve an entire planet on sentient plants? Uh oh...

Technically that wouldn't be the first time he's done something like that, as he ended up killing the last Undian and Vestian by interjecting in their eternal feud, blowing up the moon in the process as well.

TwilightBlade

Years
Mm yeah, I hope it becomes an important plot point later on.

Episode 10 is out tonight! :D
Spoiler:

Zet

Years
Endless 8 reference to those who don't understand the nod. Endless 8 was a bunch of episodes in 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya' tv series. There's one more nod, can you guess what it's a nod to? :-)

Spoiler:

Zet

Years
Another great episode of Space Dandy, and I hope we see another one like it.
Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

Years
Colleen Clinkenbeard's voice. <333 I love her voice with Scarlett because she sounds like Lilith! Another strange episode. I do like the black and white motif.

"What kind of creepy books have you been reading?" hahaha QT rocks.

The ending... XD

Years
Totally did not go the route I was expecting with the gender of the main character.

Another great episode of Space Dandy, and I hope we see another one like it.
Spoiler:

I need this episode in my life now. Absolutely need it.

QT is quite honestly the best foil to all the characters they meet.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Okay, question time - do you guys recommend this? Is it like super funny? And does it have a lot of titillating shots? I'll check it out later in college if it does. Otherwise maybe sometime soon.

Years
It's stupidly fun. It's also quite raunchy in both subtle and overt ways. The outfits of the Boobies girls are pretty damn revealing. Lots of raunchy jokes to be had if you catch them all. And you will miss some of them the first time through.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Season 1 was pretty good but I'm glad it's taking a break. Watching a new episode of this would get bland and boring after a while.

Back