• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Charity donations for St Jude

Rukario

Banned
Years
TSG-Pokemon-2014-banner-StJude.png

We are helping to support this marathon done every year by the Speed Gamers.. Donate Pokethon for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

We want you to donate if you can and mention PokeCommunity in the donation comments.

For $50 you can lay claim to a set of starters (ex. Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard) or for $20 any non legendary Pokemon. Legendary Pokemon will be auctioned off during the marathon. When you donate be sure to leave a comment with the name of the Pokemon and the nickname that you would like it to have. Remember its first come first serve.
You can see the available names by going to this page http://pokemon.tsg.tv/list.php.
We will do our best to keep this updated around the clock.

Remember all the money you donate goes to a great cause, www.stjude.org . If for some reason the comment page does not work for you when you donate, you can email us your nicknames to [email protected] with a print screen of your receipt.

For more information and to watch the live stream, visit http://www.tsg.tv/

Years
This seems like a great cause, I hope it gets a bunch of donations.

I'd love to donate, but I need all the money I have for college. I hope it's a great success.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
This is an absolutely amazing cause. Seriously PokeCommunity - even it it's only $1, the money will go a long ways toward something that will truly benefit people in need of treatment. Think about it - if 1000 people donated only $1, we would have raised $1000; donate a little bit more, and who knows what we are able to accomplish! As a person whose had a lot of experience working in hospitals as a Student Nurse, I cannot even begin to tell you how grateful these people will be for our contribution, no matter how small. We have a chance to truly make a difference, so let's show them how great of a community this is by showing them our Pokemon pride!

I've personally just donated $50 and now have a Roserade in my name. Once again, please consider donating; words cannot even begin to fathom how much of an impact you can make.

~ El/Matt

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I've heard of Speed Gamers and their charity and agree with its cause %100. I'm too broke to even to give a dollar though (would honestly donate if I could) , but I'll be cheering from the sidelines! People who can spare money to donate should give at least a few dollars cause it's worth it in the end.

Best of luck to PC and to Speed Gamers!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Dang, I really wanted to donate (and have Feebas and Milotic with my names lol). Too bad I'm too broke and I have college to deal with.

Anyway, best of luck to TSG. Let's show us our support. :>

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
This is really kind of them to do this. I'm kinda new to PC so this is the first time I heard about this, I watched their stream a few minutes ago and it was pretty fun, they even mention this site for supporting etc :D Feels good to be part of the community. Goodluck TSG!

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Aaaah, I can't donate but this is an amazing cause, and I'm glad that PC is taking part in it. <3

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I really wish I could donate in time. My dad would most likely want to donate more than just a dollar to help. Unfortunately, we are very short on money now. D: Still, I'm really glad PC is doing something like this. It's a very great cause, and I hope it will help the kids with cancer get the help and treatment they need. I've always felt so bad for them whenever I see the commercials for St. Jude on TV.

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I get paid on thursday so will give a donation. :D

You're making wonderful progress!

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
If only I can pay for stuff online. Not old enough for a credit card. And my "debit card" is basically a "savings card". Is this event yearly? Maybe when I am 18... :( Nevertheless this is a great way to give back to people. I shall give the next best thing, my support. And I am sharing this.

Rukario

Banned
Years
Thanks Blu·Ray that was a fantastic donation and you got to name a legendary too :)

We are glad that those who can't donate are o0ffering to share and provide other support for this great charity cause.

Keep up the good work everyone and they just might make their $50,000 goal this year.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
They just gave a shout out to PokeCommunity and nicknamed a Regirock THX POKECOMM

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
Years
I've personally enjoyed this Pokémon marathon more than the last one in 2012. Not because I was on there twice, but because Britt and the other TSG members were a lot more into the conversations while I was commentating. I do appreciate everyone that has donated to this wonderful cause so far. Great timing on the donation last night, it really pumped some life into an otherwise dead shift. I hope to get both of my appearances on Youtube by the middle of next week. I'd also like to thank the viewers in the twitch chat who gave me positive feedback, as I try to do my best every time I talk to a group of people. It proves that there are plenty of people who appreciate someone's knowledge of a particular franchise without completely shooting them down.

Back