• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iris' Dragonite's Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Not sure what you mean here, but according to Cynthia, Dragonite didn't listen to Iris in the World Tournament Junior Cup because it didn't trust her enough. This continued until Iris and friends fought against Team Rocket, when Dragonite started to listen to Iris to get Meloetta back.

(to Kenshin: sorry if I missed the point here)

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=293399
We already have another topic pertaining to Iris and Dragonite here in the forum of Character Discussion which is where topics like this belong, so keep that in mind in the future.

I'm with you Plat I don't see the point either. Dragonite never "betrayed" Iris, it just wasn't in tune with Iris because it didn't feel it could trust her or anyone for that matter. Not to mention it felt strong in its own right that it fought on its own pride instead of listening to its own trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back