• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Fly Together!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I just discovered this style, and it's my current favourite!

Though, since I'm using Internet Explorer 10, I have a small request. You know how most other browsers don't show an outline around the buttons on the topmost navigation shortcuts (the one with "the PokeCommunity" and "Home", "Blogs", "Oekaki", "Chat", that stays fixed on the top of the screen)? Well, on IE7-10, it does.

It's a browser design choice in this case, as I've read about it - this behaviour is valid when the style sheet doesn't define what to do with them. Perhaps, for consistency's sake, give these buttons an explicit border: 0;? That would make an awesome forum style even better.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Hey! one problem, the banner suddenly stopped floating like it did before, please fix it

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
Years
Omfg thank you for making this!!!T W T They used one of my favorite pokemon Wurmple so heke yeah this will be my perm now.; w ; Finally Wurmple is getting some Attention.T W T

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Love the new style. So beautiful. Too bad my internet's too slow to make it my default.

kj3400

Wants a Magneton for a Charger
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
I like it, somehow reminds me of spring.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Beautiful theme! It's my default :) Props to the creator, it's really smooth, professional and well-done. Best theme yet.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 28, 2018
My, my, what a beautiful piece of art. I'm quite impressed. ;)

Actually, so much, that I was inspired to draw a piece similar to this one. Cheers to the artist! :)

Back