• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
^Davis!^ (My least favorite digidestined.)

I think I thought of a better, more feasible plot for a pokemon school RP that won't be pointless... Interest?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Interest exists!

And Davis isn't my favorite either xD I like Tai. But I somewhat prefer Veemon over Agumon

/a teeny bit offtopic

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Well, I'm considering making a freeform band RP. I've already got the plot in mind and I'm not going to ruin it :P I was just wondering though if anyone would be interested in it before I posted a corpse o.o'

And also... would making another Digimon RP be too much of a push? I have a good idea that I'm saving, but once again I don't want to post more corpses o.o'

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think you should try any idea you get. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. But spend a lot of time thinking about how it would best be played.

On an unrelated note, I'm the top poster in this thread~ *dances* I hope it's not mostly spam.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
^ that was so spam.

Actually, I haven't posted in this thread before january this year :x gosh, I thought I was here earlier than that... maybe that was on an alt account.

On another note, I have another new RP in mind ^_____________^ It's very much less complicated... or is it? Though it's completely finished, the OP and all, I won't post it. Enough is enough already!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
It's probably all of those double posts. jkjk

How would the story for a Colosseum RP be?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
^ that was so spam.
Actually, I haven't posted in this thread before january this year :x gosh, I thought I was here earlier than that... maybe that was on an alt account.

On another note, I have another new RP in mind ^_____________^ It's very much less complicated... or is it? Though it's completely finished, the OP and all, I won't post it. Enough is enough already!

I would have had to yell at you if you did not say you were not going to post it :3 After all, you just murdered two of your own RPs, why would you make two more? ;P

I'm on this website too much -.-' I just looked at my post count, and it's over a thousand (yayz!) Which is sad, seeing as I only joined last September...I need to get a life X3
Plus the more i'm on here, the more time I have to go a *little* overboard...and it's starting O.o

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Don't worry, Naku ;)

And I'm glad someone sees post count that way. There are so many people who think that the more posts you have, the better you are xD

@ pokemongarnet, I've never played Colosseum so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Apparently I have 1,212 posts and I joined last January. However, part of that year I did not log into pokecommunity for...a couple of months. Wow, I really need to get a life. =O

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Time is soon up, so make sure to post in the Roleplay Awards thread now! it's stickied.

I'll put in my own votes soon as well.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
I liked it, but I didn't join your RP YagerBomb because it didn't look like it was thought out very well.

I usually join RPs which have a lot of interesting ideas and description in the text. Though yours was a little interesting it didn't seem very well though out nor did it show large amounts of detail(which is important in good role plays).

^These reasons are also why I don't make my own RPs. XD I'm not good with ideas, but I bet yours would look even better if you added more text and background into the story C:

Last edited:

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
I'm making a Camp Half-Blood RP, the plot is still being formed for the most part, but if I put it up, I would have two questions:

1) How many people would like to be in it?

2) How many people would like to be in it with my harsh high quality RP standards? I mean that , I am very strict and such when it comes to quality and post length. Also, the RP is controlled by me (no one dares make a plot twist without my approval or risk instant removal from the RP), although I would probably appoint a co-runner. Also SU length would be quite long, and could only encompass a certain amount of time.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
Years
I had a RP called A Life Time on the Run that was about people escaping a Team Rocket training camp and living a (as the title suggests) a life time on the run.

Would anyone be interested with its comeback?

How many spots should be open for it?
Note: I won't have any capturers because they weren't very popular in the sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back