• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Ash is dead. She was innocent."

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
crying about the title

It really depends. Usually when I just go with the flow I tend to live pretty long because I'm not drawing attention to myself. But then there are games like the Beginner's Mafia and got too into it and died as a result aha. In F&L though I died because I used my present to kill the werecat. If it weren't for that then who knows. And Blarzi I died because of an event putting me in Bard's body. So I suppose in a sense events kill me moreso than people?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Often near the end. I died in Blarz and Faes so far, and both were pretty near the end at that point. And I was basically a guaranteed death both times, no subtlety about it. Both games killed me at the same time too, so I went from 2 mafia games to 0 pretty sharpish.

Yukari

I usually get really close to the end of the game, or I get N0'd in Epicmafia. Thanks guys.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I think aSoIaF is the first game that I've died in, not counting Team Magma's Revenge.

Granted, I was revived in aSoIaF so whatever lol

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Well, I did die in Faes and Daes by the end in the most wonderful deaths ever, in Faes and Lycs, I died but then resurrected, but by the end of the game, I "fled".

to be honest the only death I can consider to be a real death is in ASOIAF because eros and Klippy :(

oh and count those numerous n0 and other random deaths in em xD

Etherion

In Faes&Lycs I died near the end of the game.
In Blargz, I died because of the Feeder, gg.
In Beginners, I died because Eros basically rigged the game
I was mafia killed in Supps3.

I think thats all!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I just played GAU and i can't figure out what the hell i did wrong. People said i seemed suspicious. I guess my bad english makes me look suspicious (?

A mix of what Naku said and the fact that you did keep your lynch on (what was assumed to be) the real doctor. Which no innocent should really do, unless they have good reason to suspect otherwise. People on here pick up on small things and are typically very driven and desperate to find clues. So things like this stand out to them.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I'm quite trustworthy. Just depends on your perspective of the situation. :)

Seeing as how we're almost always on opposite sides on EM, I always keep an eye on you.

At least I managed to trick you that one time though and baited you into try to kill me. <3

Back