• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

blue

gucci
Years
I got a Geodude from a 2km egg which is better than I expected. I'd heard of people getting more common Pokemon such as Pidgey or Weedle so I was happy to get something different.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
A Pidgey lol
Can never have too many Pidgey candy ;) #thegrind

I had a 5 KM egg somehow hatch when I woke up this morning - not a clue how that happened as I'd obviously not been moving whilst asleep but there you go! Ended up being a Seel which I'm pretty chuffed with; only 2 Seel left to go util I can evolve into Dewgong!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 18, 2016
Hatched a weedle yesterday. Don't feel too sorry for me; it gave me enough candy to finally level up a weedle into a kakuna, which was a new pokedex entry :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
A Growlithe from a 5km egg! Now I just need to find out where the rest of them live so I can evolve it - haven't really found a good Fire-type spot yet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Woke up today to an awesome new Tentacool hatching! I swear my guy walks around at night without telling me because that's the second time I've woken up to find something hatching now. This guy is new to my Pokédex anyway so I'm chuffed :D

Years
I got a Sandshrew from a 5k. Wouldn't be bad if it wasn't the third one from a 5k I've gotten and I didn't already have a Sandslash. I'd have preferred something else, but it is what it is.

I do wonder if where you get an egg from affects what it hatches into. It would take a heck of a lot of work collecting data on that though.

Years
Managed to get a Pinsir from my 10k egg today, then I got a Slowpoke from a 5k one later on, it's been a good day of hatching :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
A Magikarp, which honestly I am pretty happy with! They're rare around here so grinding to 400 candy is going to be pretty tough without these eggs.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
Years
Two of my Eggs hatched at the same time.
First it was an Eevee.
Next it was a Paras.

I was amazed on how much stardust I received from my first two eggs.

Back