• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon:Mutation

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Pokemon:Mutation
Story(i.1)For an unknown reason, the Elite Four and Champions of Johto, Hoenn, and Kanto entered an arguement that lasted for two years, and when it was over, they agreed that any trainer from one Regian was forbidden from entering annother Regian. However, over half the trainers refused to accept this. A Civil war between the trainers of each regian broke out, and soon evolved into a Full scale World War III. Missles, Bombs of all kinds, and Pok?mon were used. This new war lasted for 30 months, until one trainer took it upon himself to end it;He trained his pokemon until they were at there Maximum durring these 30 months, and than set out tracking down the Nuclear(sP?) missles each regian held and took them with force. A few days later he rode his Rayquaza into the skys above the war, calling out a message to them all;"If you want to destroy yourselves, so be it! THIS WAR ENDS TODAY!", and than releashed the weapons of mass destruction... Few trainer's on the battlefield survived...

But that was not the worst of it;An Asteroid appeared in the sky above Earth days later, and now with no weapons to use to deflect it away, it crashed into the planet, cuasing even more destruction.

Aprox. Two months after that, Mutated pokemon began to appear. And than Strange portals opening up to a Black Void of nowhere.. or so it was thought.. Shadow creatures have come forth from the portals, merging with Trainers to corrupt and destroy them. Pokemon also fall to these creatures.

Whats planned(i.2):New Regian:Sevies. New sprites for Pokemon. Johto, Hoenn, and Kanto(Note:Due to Nukes, entire parts of each regian were annihilated, and becuase of this you have to use under ground Tunnels to reach the select parts that survived.). Boy/Girl option at begining.

Whats done so far(i.3):Erifmil Island(Sevies Isle 1):75%, needing Pokecenter. Starters to be inserted correctly. Needs people.

New Azalea Town:35%, needing Pokecenter, PokeMart, Gym, Houses. Has people(x3(5 if you count slowpoke)) and Tunnel back to Erifmil, as well as Johto Pass Tunnel(Leads to Hoenn and other Johto parts.).

Nothing else but a few Tunnel maps are done.

Pics. Now.(i.4):I give you five pictures instead of one.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Dudedude, please stop breaking the 25 char and 4 word minimum limit in your posts.

Ztrex, the fifth screenshot looks good but the rest could use a lot of work. They look pretty rushed, to be honest. Good luck with this though.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
uhh... too un pokemon-like, I mean it's good to try to change pokemon a little, but this is going overboard, plus what your saying doesn't make any sense, if they all used nukes, the entire world would be toxic, and everybody would be dead...game over, YOU WIN!!! YAY, plus there are theroies in pokemon game/shows saying that all pokemon came from space, so why would the metors start making them mutate, ALSO, in pokemon mutation is evolution, so it's just like they evolved. FINNALY~what happened to this 'ultimate trainer', did he just die? or is that the starting trainer? if it is, thats just bogas AND cheap FINNALY-FINALLY~if everything is destroyed, why is this dude deciding to become a pokemon trainer now??? is he like hi mom!(mom: Help me...) Se ya mom, i'm gonna go explore and become a pokemon trainer, YAY!!(mom: Wait HEELLPP!!!!) BYE MOM!!!

Clearly this game needs some serious story revision, you should look at all aspects next time, I didn't mean to flame, i just told it like it was, i don't want to see unhappy customers at the finished project, try and revise it, It has a good name! (maybe i'll give you a better story on MSN messenger, My MSN address is [email protected], see ya there!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
HAHAHA thats funny tyler!
(not meaning to insult you ztrex)
-seriously tyler, sucking up to the admins won't work.

StonerMk2

Beginner RMXP User
Years
does it really matter if its "un-pokemon like" its his game....his ideas....not urs....you give nothing but opinions....and as far as i can see...pretty f'ed up ones.....dude...its a awesome story like....its your game....dont let anyway tell you, your storyline sucks GL with your game man

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Swizzler121 said:
uhh... too un pokemon-like, I mean it's good to try to change pokemon a little, but this is going overboard, plus what your saying doesn't make any sense, if they all used nukes, the entire world would be toxic, and everybody would be dead...game over, YOU WIN!!! YAY, plus there are theroies in pokemon game/shows saying that all pokemon came from space, so why would the metors start making them mutate, ALSO, in pokemon mutation is evolution, so it's just like they evolved. FINNALY~what happened to this 'ultimate trainer', did he just die? or is that the starting trainer? if it is, thats just bogas AND cheap FINNALY-FINALLY~if everything is destroyed, why is this dude deciding to become a pokemon trainer now??? is he like hi mom!(mom: Help me...) Se ya mom, i'm gonna go explore and become a pokemon trainer, YAY!!(mom: Wait HEELLPP!!!!) BYE MOM!!!

Clearly this game needs some serious story revision, you should look at all aspects next time, I didn't mean to flame, i just told it like it was, i don't want to see unhappy customers at the finished project, try and revise it, It has a good name! (maybe i'll give you a better story on MSN messenger, My MSN address is [email protected], see ya there!

If your the only 'Uphappy Customer' at the end of this game, than it will be a success in its own. Thanks for the posts everyone else, i am trying to get the Maps done correctly.

Now to begin taking apart your post and commenting on it.

uhh... too un pokemon-like, I mean it's good to try to change pokemon a little, but this is going overboard, plus what your saying doesn't make any sense, if they all used nukes, the entire world would be toxic, and everybody would be dead...game over, YOU WIN!!!

This was going to have Metroid Prime 2 stuff in it, and may still have said stuff inserted, making it even more Un-pokemon-like. Next.

So far i've yet to hear of Nukes in the Pokemon world(Games or Anime/Cartoon), so it is unknown if they would react the same as in the real world. For this game, all they do is cause mass-destruction with-out intoxicating the world. Yes, yes i do Win. NEXT.

YAY, plus there are theroies in pokemon game/shows saying that all pokemon came from space, so why would the metors start making them mutate, ALSO, in pokemon mutation is evolution, so it's just like they evolved.

So far only the Kanto regian games(And after a check, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?) state that pokemon MAY come from space. Deoxys is the only pokemon that is known to be from space. And as i said before, Metroid Prime 2 things were to be used in this game,SPOILERS BELOW FOR METROID PRIME 2
such as the Asteroid that hit the Planet the Luminoth were on and made Dark Aeither becuase of the Phazon it contained. Phazon is what is in the Asteroid that hit earth, and is one reason the Pokemon have Mutated. Mutation is what Phazon does.
SPOILERS Above FOR METROID PRIME 2
And i fail to understand what your getting at about the Evolution. Of course the Mutant pokemon will evolve. NEXT!

FINNALY~what happened to this 'ultimate trainer', did he just die? or is that the starting trainer? if it is, thats just bogas AND cheap FINNALY-FINALLY~if everything is destroyed, why is this dude deciding to become a pokemon trainer now??? is he like hi mom!(mom: Help me...) Se ya mom, i'm gonna go explore and become a pokemon trainer, YAY!!(mom: Wait HEELLPP!!!!) BYE MOM!!!

The Ultimate Trainer did not die, as i had meant to put after the 'few trainers survived.' part. Currantly, said trainer had been forgoten of, but now that you've reminded me, i have a place for him, so Thanks for that ;)

Becuase the trainer is the son of the Prof, who is studying the Mutant pokemon, and wants to try to become a trainer, regaurdless of the dangers. Originaly he was half-fused with one of the Shadow Creatures, and left to try and find a way to get it un-fused. The trainer(At This moment) does not have a Mother. Maybe i'll add her later in the game. Annother good idea you've provided me with ;)

No, you just need to learn to accept it as MY game and leave it at that. If you dislike it so much, just ignore it. How hard is that? You didn't mean to flame? Bullcrap. And as i said early, if your the only one unhappy at the End, it'll be a Success. And thanks, but no thanks for a better story. I like it the way it is, and thats how its going to go.

Now than, if you all would please excuse the above and let me move on with infomation, i would be quite pleased.
Mossdeep city will be the first Hoenn City to appear in the game, and due to lack of correct maps, Mossdeep will not be completly like its original in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, as i don't have any Hoenn maps, just FireRed maps. I'm still trying to make it as close as possible, however.

Okay, news for MOSSDEEP! New(old) Gym leaders replacing the past Leaders! Where the space center once was, is now a big crater filled with clear water, showing where a Asteroid piece hit.

Any ideas for the next Johto/Kanto/Hoenn town/city to add, would be of much use to me, thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
yeah, I'm interested to see who the new trainers mother will be, due to the fact that oak hasn't been married yet, you've caught my intrest! :D but seriously, I'm here to help, if you need any help with the story, I'm willing to lend a hand!

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2007
im here 2 help you, i could help with some scripting, storyline, etc. etc. im really good with rm2k/3

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Oak? Who said anything about using Oak? ;P He's for Kanto. Sevies needs a Prof, and i just gotta get arround to making him. Any ideas for a Mother? I think i'll releash a Demo soon... Maybe... I would like your help, and if your willing to not smash on the original story but provide some ideas, than thanks Swizzler :)

I could really use some help with this, shadowmastermarcus. I don't know how to insert the 'Give Pokemon' code, and currantly it refuses to remove the extra three people in the start(leaving the Hero).

And Lastly, poke-freak, please request help in the Request thread, and not in my Game topic, thank you :P

Back