• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Years
I swear, Photobucket hated me while I was uploading images.

Anyway, let's get this party started, shall we?

Index:

Pokemon White, EP1: Text text text and moar text

EP2: Cheren, Bel and the terrified Pokemon

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
I DON'T REMEMBER A WOMAN BEING A PROFESSOR, THAT;S, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE.
SHE SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN.

I lol'd when I saw this, then I felt bad after for laughing.
Keep on going, it's a good read.

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years

..Or a non-pigeon toed girl?

Are you on the Gamefaqs Black Boards...? That was a major point of conversation (which, on gamefaqs, means trolling/spamming/ranting) just yesterday.

Good start though.

Edit: Oh, and you're a girl, because I don't know. Possibly because I was a boy in my (discontinued thanks to computer failure) Black LP. Also, I think the girl is generally considered 'White' whereas the boy is 'Black'.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Apr 8, 2012
Wait, what? You can play this game in English? o_O
I-I think I missed something...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
BE A MAN You should choose being a girl. For the fanserviceeee.

Anyway, nice read! I loved the humour. <3

Years
EP2

Alright guys, since tomorrow I am going to finish up my homework I am going to do an early update.

Here we go~

EP 2: Cheren, Belle and the terrified Pokemon

Spoiler:

Note: I didn't mention it, but 2 things came to my attention:

Pink hurts.

And Cheren/Bel say different things pertaining to your gender, which is interesting.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
This is pretty funny LP I gotta say :D Keep on working on it :D
I'm looking forward to it :D

And Cheren/Bel say different things pertaining to your gender, which is interesting.
Really? I didn't know that... well BW should be revolution so it could have been expected.

Wait, what? You can play this game in English? o_O
I-I think I missed something...
Well you can :D There are always translations for Japanese Pokemon games =)

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
I never suggested the name White, I just said that's what most people refer to her as... :( I'm actually horrible at thinking up names.

Also, something you may want to do, that I probably should have done with my own LP: Use Pokesav, but only to change nicknames. That way you can bypass the 5-character limit of the Japanese version. That's your own choice though, you can stick with the limit if you want to be more traditional or whatever.

Also, EPIC NAME WRITING SEQUENCE COMMENCE.

Pick Pokabu and name it Bacon. No one ever picks Pokabu. :(

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
I don't think Touko and Touya are official names. The only time those names are used is in the Battle Subway, and they're the most generic names Japan has to offer. The names are just symbolic to indicate that the NPC with you is just a generic NPC who happens to have the player's sprite.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
In Unova the kitchens have all risen up and kicked out their womenfolk - explaining why the Professor is not off making sammiches.

Also I agree with Kholdy, poor Tepig always has to be under the thumb of evil mice...

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
Tepig named:
Bacon
Porky
Fart (listen to his whole evolution lines cries)
Fight
Sammich (if you're going by Kholdy's suggestion)
Breathless (same as above)

This is a pretty really awesomelly good LP, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.
Also I can tell you what Mommy was doing because I was with her at the time

Years
Not exactly.

In Unova, they probably eat the Pokemon. I mean, Tepig.

Also Araragi/Juniper probably doesn't eat that much anyway, since she eat evil grass since she's an evil mice so she's excluded.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Down with evil mice! Even if they are cute

Anyways, this is really funny and I agree you should pick Piggy and name it bacon. It goes along with the joke about eating it on the trip.

Back