• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider542

Master of the... Magikarp?
Years
Im looking for some simple things: Eevee, tepig, snivy, budew, togepi, or growlithe. nothing has to be shiny. Im willing to trade anything i have. PM me offers! Ill breed any of my pokemon for you.

Tm1

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
hey i am looking for someone to hold my poke so i can restart game.You can clone them if you like but just need someone trust worth to hold my pokemon.

Pokemon Black FC:2365 8212 3473

Porto881

Crazy Diamond
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 8, 2011
Looking for all sorts of shinies for 4th gen. Offering stuff from my shop... check the link and post there or PM me and we can make a deal... :)

TY

Offering anything from my thread or a Shiny EV trained lv100 Dusknoir

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
LF: ONE RARE CANDY

OF: black and white exclusives, all pokemon from 5th gen and many many others from past generations!!!

PM/VM me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill trade a rare candy for gothita, vullaby, or both ( i has two rare candiez)

LF: Shiny Flawless Yanma Lvl. 1 UT and Modest Natured
OF: CMT please :)

I have a shiny modest yanma that is flawless in hp, defense, and sp defense. I just want a vullaby/gothita. vm/pm me

Last edited:
Years
Looking for Spiritomb for white version

offering: most gen 1 - 4 pokemon including starters (excluding pokemon that cant breed) and will breed any of them for you.

I also have pokerus which I can give to what you want

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Ok, I restarted my SS game and I am desperatly seeking either a Psychic type or a Flying type, lv, 30 and up, so I can defeat Chuck. I can't offer much, but I can give u TM Taunt.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
LF: Shiny Seviper, (Near)Flawless would be nice, but not necessary. Lvl. 1 Preferred.

OF: (Near)Flawless Shinies or Regular Shinies, depending on what you have for me.

Years
LF: vileplum kabuto kingdra smeargle tyrogeu hitmontop ludicolo spoink grumpig spinda trampinch barboach baltoy feebas banette duskull wynaut clamperl huntail gorebyss

OF: sableye venusaur pansage togepi poochyena piplup porygon natu chansey
good offers : kyogre lv 70 mewto lv100 groudon lv70 zoroark lv61

Last edited:
Years
Hey i just got pokemon white and a 3ds can someone give me a torchic, charmander or a chimchar to start my journey any one of those please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back