• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite font?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I loved Calibri before it was cool, and before teachers and sites started using it in lieu of times New Romans.

Means I have good taste, at least. I also like that font PEDRO12 posted; is that a default, or can I get it at dafontz.com?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Then again, I wonder what font they would use if Comic Sans MS didn't exist.
Wingdings.

My favorite font is probably Trebuchet MS.
It's quite easy to read and nice looking and I find it hard to talk about fonts for more than about 2 sentences help me.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm a total sucker for anything in the Lobster font.

Spoiler:

I also like Georgia, Arial, and Tahoma. I use the first one for fancy headers and the second two for general text in a CSS'd thread. I don't mind Segou UI and Verdana; they're nice too, but I use them less often.

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like Calibri, but that's only because Word starts in that. I still need my homework typed in Times New Roman so just stahp, Word, stahp. >.<

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I'd say Calibri and Segoe UI are my favourite fonts. I got used to Calibri over time, as I decided to try a new font in Year 7 rather than Comic Sans MS (which I somehow constantly used for my whole primary school life), but it's a really clean and easy to read font. Segoe UI wad the font I used when I used to crawl MSN back in Year 5, and I still enjoy using it today (mainly for the nostalgia value).

Back