• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User Appreciation Thread

Years
I probably can't name everyone I'd like to show appreciation for so I'll just name a few people who I've been reminded of most recently.

Harlequin, you're all around friendly and clever and make posts I enjoy reading. Sydian, you're a really kind person and I'm sure you're a great influence on people. You've been one on me. Cassino, you're a bit inscrutable, but incredibly sharp and succinct. You have a poet's economy for words. Chesu, you were the first helpful and friendly person I met here on PC.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Thanks to Red's Hawt Chibi Peppers for showing me some CSS stuff when I asked her (or is it him? hmm) about it, really appreciate your help with that!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hm...I came here via the Battle Server, and in my, I'll admit, short time here, I've already found a lot of friends I know and love.

Narnia - Sophie :) You're one of the nicest users ever. You have an unnatural sense of intelligence despite being only 11, and every time you say things, I smile. You're one of my fav members of PC, and I hope to be friends until the end ^-^

Forever - "Nice Nica is nice". You're one of the most crazy members I've met, and your out there sense of humour has me on ends :) You were one of my favourite mods for your personality, and despite not being a mod anymore, you're still one of my fav users on PC! Don't change.

Moriarteh. - Renee ^-^ You're one of my oldest friends I've known, I knew you since I started going on Pokemon Showdown, and it's nice that you eventually joined PC. I seriously like you as a friend, you're an awesome friend.

glitchguy - You and I have some kind of rivalry, you know...it's like we're always fighting and stuff, but it never gets serious. Your humour has a dark bordering, but it's humour nonetheless. Keep it up, Missingno. P.S I'm not your pet hedgehog >.>

ForeverDash - Friiiiitz :) You are a light in a dark cave, always keeping me sane. Your constant singing has me on ends, I always crack up. #project22 will be a success, trust me.

Pachy - Omg Pachy :D. You always make me smile. You're such a nice person, you know. I wanna be like you, you're an adorable user who always puts her friends first.

Hikari10 - Hikariiiiiiii! You're easily an outstanding person, you nearly always make me giggle, and you're Australian, what more to want ^-^ You'll forever be my favourite Oshawotter.

Aurora. - Aur! I've known you for some time now, and while you may absolutely despise the whole Sonic series, we can still be good friends. Just tell me when you want me to quit being such a fanboy, k? Also, I find you really intelligent for being a 14 year old, definitely someone who's going to be successful in life.

YukiNagato - Hayley <33 I just love talking to you. You're easily my best friend on PC, and I'd like it to stay that way. You are a really nice person who's cute, cuddly and someone I'd love to meet in real life. You understand me and I understand you. ily <3 *huggles*

Pachy - You cheer me up when I'm down. You make me smile all the time :) Ehe, you're a cute and cuddly person, just like me~
You're also an amazing friend. Also, you're into Sonic, so we can just spend days on end talking, I guess :3

I've probably said some things that I really meant really sloppily, so sorry I guess *shrug* I'm just bad at letting out strong feelings.

To the rest - I really love all of you, and you make my life here great <3 *hugs*

That's it for now - I'll try and edit as life goes on :)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Kura,
Thanks for making this thread. I think it's really nice and has a great purpose. I only wish it was used more.

Patchisou Yutohru,
You're so caring and great and you look wonderful and I appreciate you for many things. Stay great, stay weird, stay flawless, stay you.

[supporter]NecrumWarrior[/supporter],
Thank you for being the great friend that you are. I'm glad that we do more together than just challenges. YGO and Pokemon cards and Tumblin'!

[supporter]Forever[/supporter],
I think you did a great job as mod in your time you served. Things got crazy on the way, and that's okay. To many members, you'll go down as a favorite and people will remember you for a long time. Don't let what happened leave too much of a sour taste in your mouth.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Let's try to get the love going again!

Abnegation - Although we have our personal differences and always have/will, I respect your intelligence and creativity. As someone who admittedly does not have much presence in the creative department of the brain, I like seeing creativity spring from a person.

Kura - A sweet girl, despite all your natural feistyness. I appreciate you.

justinrpg - You talk with passion about what you love and that's a-ok with me.

Sydian - A truly wonderful, charming, adorable, amazing and badass young woman. Don't change.

Shining Raichu - More or less the Australian me except he's two and a bit years older than me, I have to appreciate that.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Let's see :D

miakalina - You are one of the first people I traded with on PC, even if that was a giveaway. I still have the Tepig you gave me :)
PinKMommy - I shall thank you for the starters you gave me before. You inspired me to breed Pokemon for Egg Moves, which is cool.
Cid - I know you won't be able to see this since you aren't active anymore. You are a cool guy.
It was fun battling you in Pokemon Showdown. It's a shame that I only knew today that we know each other IRL. What a shocker @_@

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
shoutout to Blade and tabor and Mac for being helpful and sweet today <3 and Necrum for kicking me in gear and being amazing :D

Years
TIME FOR SOME SHOUTOUTS, MOTHER****ERS!

Abnegation: You've invited me twice to spend time round your house and I'm sure this goes without saying but yeah I really appreciated those two weeks of holidaying it up.

Kura: Thanks for attending those Pokemon TCG pre releases with me, you somehow always managed to pull the rare cards that I needed to make my decks haha.

Mr Cat Dog: Cheers for being such a great guide around London and for rolling with my punches XD

Scarf, Alexial and TwilightBlade: It's like I have my own personal team of graphic designers! Thanks for putting up with my barrage of requests over the years.

Dark Azelf: You've helped me a lot with my competitive battling when I used to play, and shaped me into a decent battler. Though I no longer play, you have my gratitude for that.

Rednael: Thanks for inviting me into your home during the weekend I attended that YGO tournament.

Lightning: Thanks for giving me suggestions and whatnot during my KH gaming and such. Also thanks for recognizing my intelligence.

Renpuu: Thanks for being my right hand man for over a decade. We're still going strong!

Nakala Pri

EVERYONE ON POKECOMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For keeping it clean, safe and protected by the harshness of the world.

Thank you, everybody!

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I will like to give my gratitude to the staff on this forum.

KQgdU.gif

You guys are just awesome devoting your time and effort to make this forum a cool and wonderful enjoyable Pokemon community and I enjoy this forum. You guys rock.
Hi Tabor62 <-- This guy...he's cool to VM.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Going to take a moment and thank three people who I personally feel I owe a lot.

Razor Leaf, lets start with you. I didn't ever notice you until I came back from my hiatus late last year, and you were one of two mods in what eventually became my favorite section, the then Other Chat and Discussions. While admittingly, we never actually communicated, you were and always have been a helping hand that I am truly appreciative of. Since you were promoted, I feel like you've done so much for me, and the community as well. You're truly amazing, and your help deserves to be realized. Thank you so much for being a part of why I'm still here and how I've gotten so far.

Next up, Livewire. While RL was a more of a good thing in the long run, you were part of the reason I decided to stick around on PC immediately, if that makes any sense. Your wit and sense of humor were things I admired, and the fact that you were so... carefree I guess is something I've learn to appreciate. It's a shame that you don't moderate CCP anymore (ironic, I guess?) considering that's exactly what made me stay to begin with. I feel like my admiration of you and Razor Leaf might make me a little annoying, especially in your case. The people who I truly respect are the ones who I like to joke around with, perhaps excessively. Sorry if I've ever annoyed you with my antics, just know that it was out of respect and wuvv!!!!

Lastly, sammi-san. You are the person who I've known the longest on PC that's still around, and it was fitting that you were the person who helped me out the most. Before I got promoted, you were a great friend, always there when I wanted to talk. After I got promoted, you basically turned into an older sister, guiding me where I needed guiding. I've been a moderator for about 2 and a half months now, but without your assistance, I can say with complete honesty that I wouldn't have lasted 2 and a half days. I really appreciate your help and I really miss you being a part of the team. I hope retirement's treating you well, old bat. <3

I'm going to throw in this last one, considering I feel like it'd be rude if I don't. Shining Raichu aka Andy! While I may not have known you before hand THAT well, I knew you well enough to know that you were a very nice and very helpful person. I remember when I got scolded in a post one once and you commented on my post (the private comment thingy) saying not to worry. I was really touched, and I knew you at that point how nice of a guy you were. I know you've been gone for a while thanks to the new apartment, but now you're back, and I just KNOW that you're going to fill the shoes Sammi left behind, the shoes of a mentor, and of a great friend. I'm looking up to you buddy, and I know you won't let me down. <3

Hehe, late night confessions? <3 you guys

Years
Some more shout-outs I want to make:

Wind Heart - You are one of the friendliest members I ever met, and I also act as an inspiration to you, and remember I do hope you keep shining bright!

diab_low - You only just returned after 5-6 months off PC, but you have always gained a place in my heart as one of those newbies from 2012 who kept me entertained for months. And I felt sad for the court issue involving your uncle that kept you out of PC since January, but at least you got over that and returned.

Alexial357 - Ah, the great artist Alexial. I really miss Dero but I know you're doing an awesome job stepping into his shoes, because he acted as a mentor to you in your early days of modding. And you have been doing a great job with Art & Design's activity, not to mention the amazing profiles you make, you should teach me how to do one sometime.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Dark Azelf
Shining Raichu
Forever

basically everyone i find hilarious, there are more, but i get confused with who's who.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'll give some of my shout outs to...

Gym Leader Rozu - Your cheerfulness when welcoming me at the first place makes me excited in PC as well! Thanks!

[supporter]Hikari10[/supporter] - You're one of the friendliest, and one of my inspirations! Remember, be the Oshawott that you'll always proud of! :)

ephemera - I enjoyed our time together, even though our time was short. Thanks!

[supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter], glitchguy, [supporter]Narnia[/supporter], [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter], [supporter]Forever[/supporter], [supporter]Twilight Sky[/supporter], [supporter]Cid[/supporter], Classic Sonic, EternallyAnna, [supporter]Pachy[/supporter], [supporter]Twihiki_Amias[/supporter], srinator! You guys cheer me when I was down, and you're one of the reason I'm still here!

There will be more to come later!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Pink Mommy
You're awesome and really fun to talk to. I enjoy talking to you on Skype and you're one of the first persons I talked to when I first joined PokeCommunity. You also helped me kick start my Starter Adoption thread. I thank you so much for that. No cambies nunca, Te quiero mucho :)

RNC
Thanks a lot for all the Pokemon you gave me. You are always willing to help me with the Pokemon I want. I like how you don't want any Pokemon in exchange, and just wanna make people happy with the Pokemon you're giving away. You got an awesome trading thread, keep it up RNC :D

Sydian
You do an excellent job at making challenges and you do an excellent job at taking care of the other challenges. I love how much details you put into your challenges to make it seem fun for everyone. Even thought some people might not like your challenges and criticize them, always know that I always love the challenges you make :)

Back