• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
you or the game charcter i had a similar dream about celebi but was at a nintendo event for pokemon gold

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
My privious post was post number 1401 in the SHC.

Right now, we have 1402 replies, and 8932 veiws. There are about four clubs that rank higher then us, and I think all of them are fan clubs for anime characters.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2004
oh yeah since i am a member could you tell me where to get a shiny nidorhino??

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
Years
mmm...the same place were you find normal ones i guess...but the chances are pretty slim...dont try to get it in the safari zone..if it runs it will ruin ur day/week depending on how long you spent looking.

thats all i an suggest and please dont double post...use the Edit button if you need to change your previous post.

ta

Jaws...

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
hey can i join i will get alout of shiny pokemon promose ya shinys im hunten for them all over fire red and gold and silver

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
Years
hey can i join?i have a onix that is shiny.and i really would like to join cause as we speak im hunting a shiny swinub.

Last edited:

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
Years
you can get lavitars in Fr/Lg at seven island in the canyon part where scarmarys are and i think geodudes. look there...they are rare also only appering about 4% last time i checks a chart.

good luck getting a shiney one...i personally think that they look ugly (the whole evolution chain) and even worse shiney but thats my opinion...but they are handy for breeding hard to get moves so they have their uses i guess.

jaws...

Poke-Master

Pokemon Master
Years
i'll join

hello i wann join this shiny hunters club. my name is roy chua but call me poke-master, my user name. i only have a shining mawile now, but i want to find a shining treecko, mudkip, rayquaza, kyogre and groudon. :P

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
Sorry i ain't post so long.
Well my shiny hunting and getting them is going down for a month 1/2.
I've only got TWO shinyies in a month 1/2,now my shiny total is 85.I'am still trying to find shinyies,my luck rate must have gone down,lol.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
nice alot of new members cool
aj.w: easiest way to get larvitar shiny is breeding them in my opinion

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
Years
i feel your pain attack rage. i searched for a shiny pkmn alot in six years i only caught 5 pokmon.and guess what?i found that shiny swinub!

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
Thanx.^^
BTW Congrats in shiny Swinub.
I do Zubat hunting in Altering Cave,lol.
Well,i've been looking for Shiny Zubat for 5 days,I'd catch some Non-Shiny Zubat's for Rasing/Trading.:o
I'll find it soon,I hope.

Back