• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Pokémon won you the Elite Four in B/W

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2012
First time winning the elite 4:

Samurott
Darmanitan
Sawk
Krookodile
Thundurus
Haxorus

Years
My team at the time...

Samurott
Krookodile
Archeops
Gothitelle
Zweilous
Chandelure

Chandelure, Krookodile, Samurott and Gothitelle played the biggest parts.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
My team was pretty basic. Just mainly tried to get at the type weaknesses:

Samurott

Simisear

Krookodile

Leavanny

Unfeazant

P.S. That was for Pokemon White. Currently going through Pokemon Black

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
If I had to choose one of my Pokémon from my team that did most of the slaying in the Elite Four it would have to be my Lilligant. I would always just put them to sleep with Sleep Powder and then use Leech Seed and then use Quiver Dance followed by Giga Drain.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
Years
Tanpopo, my wonderful Cottonee demolished the last of the elite four. I don't know how, but it did. Probably how high of a level it was XD

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2012
My frist time through I beat them with Serperior, Throh, Krookodile, Sigilyph, Zekrom, and Klinklang. Krookodile did most of the work.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
It was a combination of my whole mono-type Bug Team. But, Fon, my Crustle dealt the killing blow.

Fon

~ Shell Smash
~ X- Scissor
~ Earthquake
~ Rock Slide

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
I believe the pokemon that won me the E4 would have been my
Scrafty Lv. 67
Hi-Jump Kick
Crunch
Head Smash
Zen Headbutt

Caitlin couldn't do anything
I swept Marshall and Shauntal
The only one I had slight trouble with was Grimsley
But yeah, he freakin PWNED everything. It was amazing.

BRS

iDon't Know
Years
  • Age 24
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
I won the Elite four with my scarfed chandelure, just shadowball sweep everything :3

Chandelure Level 65 item:Choice scarf

Shadowball
Energyball
Overheat
psychic

My problem was grimsley too.

SuperKirbyFan

Weedle trainer
Years
I remember my team, I liked it so much. The only two attackers on my team were Emboar and Gigalith, with the other 4 members being Roggenrolas with Sturdy. Then when I went into a battle in the E4, I'd fight until both of my attackers died, then send out a Roggenrola. Since he can take two hits, I'd revive and Hyper Potion Emboar, and then the next Roggenrola would do it to Gigalith, so I effectively had 3 Emboars and 3 Gigaliths on my team.

Comerion

DGXZ
Years
I actually thought throh/sawk and archeops were two of the best pokemon in gen 5. I feel throh (I have white not black) and archeops won it for me.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
→ Tepig
→ Fraxure
→ Volcarona
→ Reuniclus
→ Sawsbuck
→ Scrafty

They all had their own way of helping me beat the Elite Four, so I can't really say that one helped more than the other. :P But I love this team!! However, I wish I would have stuck with Oshawott (although this was my 2nd playthrough, so I decided to switch it up).

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
My lineup was as follows;

Samurott
Zoroark
Scrafty
Swoobat
Ferrothorn

I can honestly say nobody was a huge competitor, because I had very odd tactics in defeating a couple of them, and the others were easy pickings, honestly. I rickroll'd Caitlin with Zoroark at the front of my party with Scrafty at the back, then Nasty Plot'd while she constantly used Psychic. Every one of her Pokemon used Psychic once and then they died, or I killed them before they could get it out, like Gothitelle. Grimsley and Shauntal were wiped out by Scrafty and Bulk Up, while I used a knockout strategy for rhe last one (his name escapes me) in which I had one Pokemon hit him twice, getting him down to Sturdy twice, then had the next one take it out, repeat for the next Pokemon, until I was able to spam Revives and live.

\o/

Years
Krookodile- Good offensive force and decent speed.
Samurott- Strongest on the team, good offence/defence.
Simisear- Decent special attacker. Was mainly there for fire attacks
Galvantula- Similar to Simisear
Druddigon- Pure offensive force. KO'd quite a few in one hit
Zekrom- Used as a wall in order to heal other Pokemon

Honestly, I don't think I was ready to take on the Elite 4. I only won due to luck and the use of many, many healing items.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen May 6, 2012
Cinccino's Tail Slap and Unfezant's brilliant use of U-Turn and Fly was pretty much my saving grace in the E4.

Livewire_

Knight of Three
Years
When I went through both Black & White for the the first time, it was my Galvanchula (Plural) for sure. Both of them murdered the E4 with Thunderbolt/Signal Beam, a Mild nature, Compound Eyes, and holding a Magnet. XD

Shadowfire

Fire/Dark Trainer
Years
Archeops
Zwellious
Serperior
Samurott
Emboar

That was my very first team battling the Elite Four, and Archeops and Zwellious tore through everything. Acrobatics on Archeops with no held item STABed at LV 54 and Crunch and Dragon Rush on Zwellious holding a Dragon Fang STABed at LV 52, then mixed in all three starters when needed, like Emboar when I faced Grimsley.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2012
The first time I went through I had an Archeops and all I really did was use Acrobatics and Ancient Power. That got my through pretty easily, the Second time I soloed it with a level 84 Lucario that ended up being almost level 90 by the end.

Back