• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
fml. had to get chicken pox now that my time at home is over and I gotta give my final practical examinations.

derozio

Years
Yeah. Really. :< I'll be distracted with all the urges to scratch myself while writing programs. Hope it doesn't increase much more tomorrow. ;_;

derozio

Years
Well, it IS a damn good excuse. But this is my board practical we are talking about. The external guy won't be coming again so this is my first and only chance. :<

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
It's always exciting to witness a full Government meldown. Specially when you are a journalist.

My calculations say our current president has 6 more months left maximum.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I know virtually zero about the political climate in Spain, but the things I have heard aren't that great.

So some new thinking could do well in that government there, I suppose.
lol EU ruining everyone who uses the Euro

Ivysaur

Years
New thinking in our Government? Yeah, it'd be nice if they started thinking that maybe getting illegal payments from constructors and giving them to the leaders of their party, the ""People's"" Party (including the President himself), in envelopes, without paxing any income tax for them, maybe, maybe it isn't okay.

Tomorrow the President is going to go on TV and tell everybody how those papers with handwritting from the old party treasurer listing all the illegal payments which are in every newspaper today are fake, and we will all smile and say "okay sure", while the petition for the full resignation of the Government is increasing at a steady rate of 210 signatures/minute (570,000 in a day) and a spontaneous demonstration is filling the centre of Madrid.

Ooops look, the police just released a document showing that the Health minister received illegal payments from a corrupt mafia between 2002 and 2006. Fun!

What will be next? Their treasurer hiding 22 € million in Swiss accounts?

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years

Wow, a Staff Admin posts above me. It's like the time when I was posting either before or after Hiroshi Sotomora, that was funny.

Ivysaur

Years
It's not that weird seeing how I am one of the main regulars of this thread back since version 1, when I wasn't even a mod yet XD

And the fourth top poster in this latest version.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That sounds really bad. :/
I watched a documentary on EU and what's holding it together a month or so ago, and their picture of Spain was pretty much no young people have jobs, no one has any money, and everything is misery.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
New thinking in our Government? Yeah, it'd be nice if they started thinking that maybe getting illegal payments from constructors and giving them to the leaders of their party, the ""People's"" Party (including the President himself), in envelopes, without paxing any income tax for them, maybe, maybe it isn't okay.

Tomorrow the President is going to go on TV and tell everybody how those papers with handwritting from the old party treasurer listing all the illegal payments which are in every newspaper today are fake, and we will all smile and say "okay sure", while the petition for the full resignation of the Government is increasing at a steady rate of 210 signatures/minute (570,000 in a day) and a spontaneous demonstration is filling the centre of Madrid.

Ooops look, the police just released a document showing that the Health minister received illegal payments from a corrupt mafia between 2002 and 2006. Fun!

What will be next? Their treasurer hiding 22 € million in Swiss accounts?

That's.....Not very nice. xD Although this is exactly why I voted you to be most likely to be president, lol.

Ivysaur

Years

That sounds really bad. :/
I watched a documentary on EU and what's holding it together a month or so ago, and their picture of Spain was pretty much no young people have jobs, no one has any money, and everything is misery.

Hey, it's not that bad. Only 20% of the people suffer from misery and I'm part of the 50% of young people who do have a job (for now). We could be worse off if we weren't in the Euro and had Germany to bail us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back