• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
hey is it possible to breed a pokemon and hatch them with MAxed IV's at lvl 1?? i heard that the rarity of that happening is slimmer than searching for a shiny =[

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
the chances of that happening are very very slim

its just about the same chances of finding a shiny

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
soo ive been told...oh well i'll keep trying...in the meantime i also could use a sneasel just like that as well lol and 2 eevee's

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
yes, i did on another account about two years ago
now i have like 40 shinys

so anyways, did anybody catch a shiny last night?

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Drapion Dawg: I don't believe you in the slightest, two shinys in one day, then another the next day, The GTS says hello.

Until you can give viable proof of the legitimacy of all your shinys I'm afraid you cannot be in the club.

In Victory Road now, things are going rather slow, had some friends round yesturday so I couldn't play at all :\ playing now though, will keep you informed.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
um the only reason i got the shinys was because im have every pokemon Handheld game so i use all of them to try to get shinys then i trade to Diamond

sory u dont beleive me but that doesnt mean i shouldnt be in the club

Years
Well, i was chaining for a while last night, and i finally got a good one going :) I got all the way to 39, and i saw the perfect patch, went in to it, and then it broke :( :( (i was chaining Machop) I was really mad, but now i feel better. I am thinking about playing my FireRed again, so i can start sring for the legendary birds. Congrats on any new shinies, and good luck to everyone :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Dawnfanboy what are its stats.

I have only had a chain of 37 as my highest. That was on a Skitty. I have never found a shiny through chaining yet. But I don't really spend to long on Diamond at the minute. I am trading things. To do my Pokedex.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Im currantly setting off for Heatran, and its shiny form rocks, so im going to soft reset for it tommorow hopefully, i regret giving up on Dialga, its shiny form is awsome and stuff.

Congratulations on any new shinies found, and good luck to all members of the club in there hunts.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I want to look for shiny Heatran. But my team isn't good enough. Highest I have is a level 76 Syther. Which won't help with Heatran.
Chained some more Starly. But haven't got above 20 yet. Might go for my swarm. It is an Electrike today.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol I am also not believing Drapion_dawg all that much. I mean it'd be a different story if he'd said he chained some of those shinies since that plausible to a degree but nothing, not even any details about them, its always "Oh I caught so and so shiny" and that's it :p Not very believable.

Anyways I'm still Sring for Giratina on diamond and mewtwo on LG. I have to make some time to play through my first Pearl and get up to palkia to sr for it, if only I could get Giratina to free up some time x__x Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Might go for my Electrike swarm. But probably won't as I got a shiny one in a trade today so might seem dodgy. I won't keep the shiny's i got from trade. Will trade them to my friends. I might go and SR for Heatran a bit later.

Back