• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stormbringers Clan

Years

[a id]intro[/a id]

Introduction

We are the Stormbringers, a Pokemon Online clan here at Pokecommunity. While we're affiliated greatly with Electric-type Pokemon, this is just for aesthetic purposes; we do use all types of Pokemon, not just Electric-types. The clan mascot is Zekrom, mainly because it embodies the vast strength and shocking skills that our clan members possess. If you're interested in applying for this clan, you'll have to fight one of the clan's testers. If they deem you worthy, then you're in.

[a id]rules[/a id]

Rules & Clauses

Rules:

Ж All Pokecommunity Forum-Wide Rules and Tournaments & Events Rules apply.
Ж Respect all members of both this clan and its opponents.
Ж Be gracious in victory and defeat, don't whine over hax or gloat because you 6-0'd your opponent.
Ж Don't challenge other clans to a clan war unless you're Storm King or a Prophet.
Ж Don't ask to be on the roster for a clan war.
Ж Don't ask for promotions.
Ж Abide by all of our and the opposing clan's clauses in battle.
Ж Ghosting, Scouting and similar tactics are forbidden, harsh punishment are reserved for those caught breaking this rule.
Ж Don't use any banned or unreleased Pokemon, Abilities or Items

Clauses:

Ж Smogon Tiers
Ж Sleep Clause
Ж Freeze Clause
Ж Wifi Clause
Ж Species Clause
Ж Self KO-Clause
Ж No Evasion Increasing or OHKO Moves

[a id]events[/a id]

Events

No events right now, but keep posted, as there probably will be in the future!

[a id]ranks[/a id]

Ranks

FJ3WW.png

Storm King:

The Storm King is effectively the clan leader and has total superiority and control of the clan. What they say; goes. Storm Kingis an unattainable Rank, although the current Storm King can pass the rank on to a successor, upon his retirement, but retains the right to claim it back.

181OD.png

Prophets of Thunder:

Prophets of Thunder are the primary assistants to the Storm King, and help in organizing clan records, organizing wars and creating war rosters. They have the power to do all of the things above and issue demotions.

239OD.png

Lightning Crew:

The primary members of the clan that fight in wars and have earned their way up from Towel Boy. These kids are tough !

172OD.png

Towel Boy:

All members become Towel Boys upon clan entry, they watch clan wars, do favors for the clan [graphics n stuff] and help test. After proving themselves, they join the Lightning Crew.

[a id]join[/a id]

Sign-Up

Forum Username:
Server Username:

Last edited:
Years
Still a WIP

Clan Members

Karpman
644MS.png
ugemM.png

PO: Metacomet.
Record: 0-0
War Record: 0-0

Live_Wire466
181MS.png

SpriteVolkner.png

PO: Minato Namikaze

Shnen2
181MS.png
296.png

PO: Shnen

Fireworks
239MS.png
DP_Pok%C3%A9mon_Ranger_M.png

PO: Fireworkz

Thoughts
239MS.png
DP_Lucas.png

PO: Thoughts

Dusknoirs
239MS.png

Brain%20Dahlia.png

PO: Suhnny

Twilightblade
172MS.png

Spr_BW_Ace_Trainer_F.png

PO: Valkyrie

Last edited by a moderator:

Milk

ガットミルク
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
I'll join too 8D
Forum Username: Milk
Server Username: MilkwithCookies

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
i would love to join this clan
Smurf
Smurf

Dusknoirs

Gripper Pokémon
Years
so lyk karpmang recruit me n stuff.
so yah. i sign up nao. lol. :c

Forum Username: Dusknoirs
Server Username: Suhnny

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
This should prove to be interesting n__n;

Forum Username: TwilightBlade
Server Username: Valkyrie

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Unfortunately, Anti and I agreed to close Stormbringers. I will make this short and simple; one of the reasons why is that we really don't enough activity for four clans (or even three). We originally planned to have three clans regardless. ...I suggest taking this as a grain of salt and move to one of the other clans if you are still interested (preferably eon for activity reasons, but it's your choice). Creating additional drama in CBC about this decision isn't going to help or change anything. Look at it this way, there is a possibility of another clan being made in the future, but for now we are leaving it to three only. Additionally, a server ladder is officially going to be set up soon, so hopefully that with lighten up the mood. Sorry about this guys; I shouldn't have approved of this clan in the first place hoping that it wouldn't end like this.

Last edited:
Back