• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All The Bronies In The House Say HI!

MyLittleTorchic

Honey Badger Don't Care!
Years
Hello! MyLittleTorchic here, I'm a brony (duh), and my appreciation for Pokemon is growing each day. I think Pokommunity is a better name, so if you see me calling it that, don't go ballistic on me. :laugh: Favorite Pokemon is Torchic (obviously), followed by Umbreon, Dragonite, Reshiram, Treecko, and Snivy.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HI!

Yay another brony joins the fun here at PC! Welcome aboard! I'm also a brony as well, so yay! Who's your favorite pony? Mine is Rarity, and Fluttershy is second. I own the My Little Pony Fan Club which is located in the Fan Clubs & Groups section just below the index site, and it'd be amazing for you to join! We're currently recruiting PC bronies as we speak!

Anyways, in terms of Pokemon, Torchic is my favorite fire-type starter.And it's my only favorite fire-type starter, because I'm more into grass-types myself. xD Here at PC, you'll be sure to find a lot of things here that you're interested in, whether Pokemon related or not! Give yourself time to explore, and you'll be quite amazed. :)

Don't hesitate to contact Cirno or Cid, two of our wonderful Moderators here, as they will answer any questions you may have in regards to the forum, and you can send me a VM or a PM if you wanna talk! <3 Okay! Stick around and see ya!

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Welcome! MLP is cool, though I've only recently discovered it.

Cool list of favorite pokemon!

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Hey there, and welcome! Hope you enjoy the site and the club here! :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Welcome, fellow Brony. There's more of us at the MLP fanclub as mentioned by Meganium90. We'll give you a warm welcome for sure.

Back