• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Okay toto. Have a good sleep. I hope it'll stop acting werid too If it does I can't wait to talk to you because losing my best friend on pc, internet, and even off all this machinery stuff <computer> it'll hurt not to talk to you.

Crimson King

Liberate
Years
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill miss ya also toto ;-; i hope its not for long ;-;!!! ;-; bye *cies*

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2006
totodile said:
I might not be online much longer. I don't want to explain.
Noooo,can I AIM you?
I'll miss you...

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
*kicks toto's ISP* Die! XD *thwacks toto's compooper* *compooper bursts into flames* Oopsie. XD

*clings to toto* You're not going anywhere! ;_; *pays for your bill and computer repair* Now you can STAY! ...;_; *doesn't want you to go* :x

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
you arent gonna be on much longer Toto?Too bad.I might drop you an email sometime.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I'll try not too but my computer is old and acting funny and I also might lose my internet. =/

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Toto why must one of my best friends go!!?!?! ;___; I wish this didn't have to happen. I will try and contact you but it won't be the same if you can't come here or anywhere else anymore. I pray that your computer and internet will be okay. ;___;

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
*Tries to pay bill* They don't accept cash from minors. ;__; I wish I could at least get you a new computer that would work for you. ;__;

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I seriously would if I had the money to give you. ;__; But as someone as young as I am, I don't have that kind of money. :/

Back