• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

A vacation and a trip to the the zoo the day after you return...
*sigh* I don't want to get back to work and stuff. -.-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should consider not going to bed at 5am tonight. Maybe I'll hang out with my sister and simply go to bed when she goes to bed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmmm... nah. Knowing her latest habits I don't think it will happen until my sister and I end up doing something that causes us to completely lose track of time.

Years
13. Staying up until 5 AM is when all the fun stuff happens!

Okay, not really. For me, it's quite boring staying up so late. Especially with no one to interact with and because I've been up that late pretty much every day for the last 4 months.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I never bothered with Penguindrum unfortunately (though I probably would if it aired now since my taste is a bit different now (although not really since I watch way too much this season)). But those instrumentals are amazing and it makes me wanna watch it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Penguindrum was one hell of a ride, up there with Nichijou as anime of 2011 for sure. Although it was no Utena (by the same director) i'd suggest you watch it even if it's out of your comfort zone. Was 2deep4me in places but it wasn't impossible to keep up with unlike Lain, that took a couple of watches. Music was pretty throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back