• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unova Pack for Pokémon Essentials

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Unova Pack for Pokémon Essentials

I made a Unova Pack (download in http://www.mediafire.com/?ss185bjkw0jj62w) to put Unova pokémon in Pokémon Essentials. This pack include normal, back and shinies sprites, icons, cries, and pokemon.txt to put they in game. This kit also have a tm.txt with all gen 3/4/5 TMs and Move Tutors (except the XD ones). Some had alterate forms sprites in this pack.

Names:
Spoiler:

Credits:
FL for the pack, pokemon.txt, tm.txt edited back battlers and special form sprites.
Venom12 for the icons, cries, abilities.txt, moves.txt and some tm (in tm.txt).
help-14 for the original battlers.
IceGod64 for some help with pokemon.txt Abilities.
dannyboy601 for regional numbers.
Maruno for the last version of pokemon.txt
the__end for B2W2 cries.

Credit all them, not only me.

Any comment? You find a error? Post!

Attachments

• tm.txt
    284.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 160x160 Unova pokémon Backsprite.zip
    1 MB · Views: 128
  • 160x160 Unova pokémon Backsprite shiny.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Thank You so mych i have all bw icons cries sprites but icons are not for essentials yet just have few.

EDIT:
Here are 46 icons from bw dex for essentials i will have done all in few days. Oh and i ahd somewhere all bw dex entry.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4212314/bwicons.rar

And if someone wants all icons here they are.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4212314/iconsbw.rar
Thank you, but Evil Arms now have all icons.
But, if you have the cries in midi will be good to Unova pack.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
all of the cries all already in .wav form. and venom, some of your icons are discolored, due to bad ripping.

IceGod64

In the Lost & Found bin!
Years
Awesome! I think I'm going to use that, as I've intended to include all the 5th gen Pokémon in my project.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I wish I found out about this sooner, it would've saved me lots of work.
still, great job guys.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Nice job venom12
all of the cries all already in .wav form. and venom, some of your icons are discolored, due to bad ripping.
Sorry, I didn't find the cries and confused with midi format. The wav is the correct one.
And I didn't found the discolored venom12 icons (the second post ones).

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I made the Unova pokémon backsprite in 160x160 HgSs style. Some won't fit good, they are too small! For the worst I resized some.
This isn't fit perfect, but is better that nothing if you wish to put this pokémon in your gen IV style game.
This pack include the shinies, different forms like Shikijika and gender differences like Pururiru.

Attachments

• LandlosBack.png
    LandlosBack.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 253

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
I made the Unova pokémon backsprite in 160x160 HgSs style. Some won't fit good, they are too small! For the worst I resized some.
This isn't fit perfect, but is better that nothing if you wish to put this pokémon in your gen IV style game.
This pack include the shinies, different forms like Shikijika and gender differences like Pururiru.

I like all your hard work<3. Are you going to make them 2 frames?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I like all your hard work<3. Are you going to make them 2 frames?
Not quite yet. I plan on putting the hold itens and correct the evolution of the old Pokemon in txt.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I put all in a Unova Pack

I plan on putting the hold itens and correct the evolution of the old Pokemon in txt.
Done

New notes:
-For 493 first pokémon I only touch on movepool, hold itens and correct evolutions. Nosepass and Magneton evolve trade with Metal Coat and Eevee evolve to Leafeon and Glaceon with Shiny Stone and Dusk Stone respectively. Itens like Dusk Stone need to be put in script to work.
-I put the BW Wild itens for ALL pokémon. Some of them exist in essentials but don´t work like the Sticky Barb. You can make them sold only itens.
-The Pokémon Essentials doesn't support 100% chance of holding a item. For the 100% itens I put 55% chance.
-From gen4 hold itens to gen5 hold itens, only the Gen5 new pokémon and Pikachu, Chansey, Electabuzz, Magmar, Shuckle, Elekid, MagbyA and Happiny had different hold itens. All these itens exist in gen4.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
there aren't sam moves in "Moves.txt"
Sorry, I forget to mention that is pack is only to put Unova pokémon in Poccil Kit, no moves, no Abilities. Both require a script knowledge to be implemented. The moves can be put without effects, but is better to this wait the english names cames out.

By the way, what essentials version you are using? The last had gen4 moves (but no effect), I put him in this post.

Attachments

• moves.txt
    72 KB · Views: 105

PietroMaker96

Pokémon: Il Portale del Tempo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 9, 2011
could you post a project with the kit already entered?

sorry for my inglish

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
If in your version don't have the Gen4 attack, download the moves.txt in my above post. This function can make some moves to work.

In "PokeBattle_Move", in the end change

Code:
def PokeBattle_Move.pbFromPBMove(battle,move)
 move=PBMove.new(0) if !move
 movedata=PBMoveData.new(move.id)
 return eval(sprintf("PokeBattle_Move_%02X.new(battle,move)",
   movedata.function)) rescue PokeBattle_FailedMove.new(battle,move)
end

To:

Code:
def PokeBattle_Move.pbFromPBMove(battle,move)
 move=PBMove.new(0) if !move
 movedata=PBMoveData.new(move.id)
 className=sprintf("PokeBattle_Move_%02X",movedata.function)
 if Object.const_defined?(className)
  return Kernel.const_get(className).new(battle,move)
 else
  return PokeBattle_UnimplementedMove.new(battle,move)
 end
end

And around line 34 in "PokeBattle_MoveEffects" put

Code:
# Superclass for an unimplemented move. If it's a damaging move
# it has no additional effect. If it's a nondamaging move, it always fails.
class PokeBattle_UnimplementedMove < PokeBattle_Move
def pbEffect(attacker,opponent)
 if @basedamage>0
  return super(attacker,opponent)
 else
  @battle.pbDisplay("But it failed!")
  return -1
 end
end
end
Both codes are made by poccil.
The Double battle targets need to be redone

The pokemon.txt that I made in January (the one with pack) needs the Gen4 itens, see my topic http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=241133 for more info.

could you post a project with the kit already entered?

sorry for my inglish
Choose a version

Back