• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 8 move animation project [DISCONTINUED]

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Gen 8 move animation project [DISCONTINUED]

FOR THE FOLLOW-UP PROJECT, GO THERE.

Spoiler: The previous post.

Last edited:

Sir William

Chemist
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 14, 2021
Hi , there I am highly interested in this project and I would like to do MaxMoves and ZMoves too, Can I join you ?

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Hi , there I am highly interested in this project and I would like to do MaxMoves and ZMoves too, Can I join you ?

First, I prefer that we focus our efforts on Gen 8 moves, because basically everyone needs them.
When all the Gen 8 moves are ready, then we can make animations for Z-moves and Max-moves. Only then, beause not everyone uses the ZUD plugin. Z-moves and Max-moves do not have priority.

If this is clear for you, then you're welcome to join. Just post whatever animation you made :)

Last edited:

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
Years
um... are you gonna remake the old moves too when gen 8 is completed? i am asking this because moves like dig also need revamping.
and i wanna join too

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
DLC 2 move

Nice :)
Please post your animations in this thread (attach them to your post by using the full editor). Include the ANM files + the new Graphics/Sound effects they require.

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
So... here is the Pyro Ball Animation I have made:

Thanks!
I've reworked it a bit:
- I set the focus of the cels to User and Target (they were in "Screen")
- I deleted the last five frames of both animations (there were 60 frames and the last 5 had nothing in them).
- I renamed the animation sheet to GEN8- Pyroball

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Nice :)
Please post your animations in this thread (attach them to your post by using the full editor). Include the ANM files + the new Graphics/Sound effects they require.

Ok, but I need more time for completing dlc 2 pack..
I'll post if the animations finished..

Sorry for my bad english

StCooler

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Ok, but I need more time for completing dlc 2 pack..
I'll post if the animations finished..

Sorry for my bad english

Wait, you're making ALL the animations?
Please post the animations progressively instead. When you are done with one animation, post it. This way, I can monitor what you are doing. Otherwise I won't have news from you, and if you take two months to make them all, I'll end up feeling you left the project.

So... here is the Pyro Ball Animation I have made:

Also, I forgot to tell you: please make a ZIP file with everything inside, do not post the files in separate places (you made two attached files + two external links).

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Hi everyone.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I made sprites for Dreepy about Dragon Darts. Feel free to use them, just give me credits if so:
unknown.png

Back