• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years

[a id]gs_rules[/a id]
tumblr_onl6vt8mKC1tfc7x4o1_400.jpg

[a id]gs_rules[/a id]Rules and Regulations
  • Standard PC Rules Apply
  • Please don't be rude. If you are, I have the right to ignore you or cancel the trade.
  • Non-Redistribution: You can request that your Pokemon not be cloned and traded to others. This rule only applies to Pokémon with your trainer name.
  • Please respect my non and semi-redistribution rules.
  • I do not accept flawless Pokemon unless they're proven to be Hyper Trained or from an established breeder.
  • Due to hacking of Gen III events, I do not accept these.
  • I do 1:1 trades. It can be 1 event: 1 event, 1 shiny: 1 shiny, or even 1 event: 1 shiny. I will not ask for 2 or more Pokemon for one of mine, for instance, except for Dream Ball mons.
  • I will not trade with anyone who has less than 10 posts on Pokecommunity.
  • I live in US Mountain Time (UTC-6/7). Check this time zone converter to see how we match up.
  • Trade times: 7PM-11PM MST weekdays and most of the weekend.
  • I'll try to complete trades within 1 week.
  • Sometimes my schedule makes me end up missing trades. If this happens, you're free to cancel the trade.
  • If you leave me waiting for more than 30 minutes after an agreed trade time without a good excuse for your tardiness, it is up to my discretion to cancel the trade altogether. If this continues to be an issue, you will be blacklisted.
  • If I don't want to trade with you, you will be ignored. Sorry about it.
  • If you do not follow the form below, I may ignore you.
  • Confused about the terminology used on this forum and my trade shop? Then visit this helpful guide.

[a id]gs_trainer[/a id]Format for Trades
  • Interested in:
  • Offering:
  • 3DS Name:
  • (Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar):

[a id]gs_trophy[/a id]My Collection

[a id]gs_pokemon[/a id]Wants
  • Any shiny in an Apricorn, Safari, Sport, Dream, or Premier ball that I do not already have
  • Any event I do not already have, barring 3rd gen events
  • Shiny Unown B, C, H, K, L, M, P, Q, R, T, W, Y with preferably your OT
  • Virtual Console shinies. (Remember that 8F glitch in RBY is not legal)

css by twilightblade

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
tumblr_oks91ryVPw1tfc7x4o1_400.jpg

Kanto Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Johto Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Hoenn Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Hello! I'd like to do some trading with you :)

my friend code is: 5301-3192-0144
trainer name: Lilo

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Hey ChaserSun! Thanks for checking out the shop!
What would you be interested in, and what are you offering?

I don't really have any specific wants, per say, except possibly oddish or emolga

I was hoping we could just hop on and do some casual trading :)

I have plenty of events and shinies I'd be willing to trade

and we could just trade for whatever strikes our fancy

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I don't really have any specific wants, per say, except possibly oddish or emolga

I was hoping we could just hop on and do some casual trading :)

I have plenty of events and shinies I'd be willing to trade

and we could just trade for whatever strikes our fancy

If you have any events I don't have, then I'd be interested. The Wants section is mostly the specific things I want, but if I don't have it, then I usually want it.

I try not to do casual trading because I'm pretty busy with my shop on another site. Also, I'm at work, so it's not really feasible right now.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
If you have any events I don't have, then I'd be interested. The Wants section is mostly the specific things I want, but if I don't have it, then I usually want it.

I try not to do casual trading because I'm pretty busy with my shop on another site. Also, I'm at work, so it's not really feasible right now.

I have lance dragonite

I get a lot of my pokemon through wondertrades, so, I'm not really sure if anyt of them are what gen you're asking for.

I only got back into pokemon about 2 years ago, and I really only keep up with events of pokemon I personally want

that's why I prefer casual trading. people just trading for pokemon they want without a lot of strings attached.

if you don't wanna trade right now, we could do it later.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I have lance dragonite

I get a lot of my pokemon through wondertrades, so, I'm not really sure if anyt of them are what gen you're asking for.

I only got back into pokemon about 2 years ago, and I really only keep up with events of pokemon I personally want

that's why I prefer casual trading. people just trading for pokemon they want without a lot of strings attached.

if you don't wanna trade right now, we could do it later.

Oh, they don't have to be from a specific gen. I just broke them apart based on Pokedex number.
I could go for the Dragonite.
I'm running out of space on all of my games and Bank, so that's why I can't necessarily do casual trades.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello!
I have a Shiny Female Ledian and Shiny Male Xatu :)
Do any of your Kanto Shinies happen to come from the RBGY re-release?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hello!
I have a Shiny Female Ledian and Shiny Male Xatu :)
Do any of your Kanto Shinies happen to come from the RBGY re-release?

Hey Soapie! I believe that unfortunately the only thing I have from the recent re-release is the Japanese Mew event. So no shinies from those games.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Oh, they don't have to be from a specific gen. I just broke them apart based on Pokedex number.
I could go for the Dragonite.
I'm running out of space on all of my games and Bank, so that's why I can't necessarily do casual trades.

apparently I don't have my lance dragonite. the games seems to have eaten it in the game it was on T_T

but I still have lots of events and shinies from various gens

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hey Soapie! I believe that unfortunately the only thing I have from the recent re-release is the Japanese Mew event. So no shinies from those games.

Aw, that's okay :)
If you do want my Shinies, I'd be interested in:
222 - Corsola - lvl 16 - F - Wayne - Brave - Net - 31/31/x/x/31/31 - Dark
182 - Bellossom - lvl 75 - F - Ishnura - Hardy - Premier - x/31/x/x/x/31 - Ice

Does that sound fair to you?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
apparently I don't have my lance dragonite. the games seems to have eaten it in the game it was on T_T

but I still have lots of events and shinies from various gens

That sucks! I'm mostly interested in events right now, as I finish off my shiny dex.
Let me know if you spot some of the stuff I don't have.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Aw, that's okay :)
If you do want my Shinies, I'd be interested in:
222 - Corsola - lvl 16 - F - Wayne - Brave - Net - 31/31/x/x/31/31 - Dark
182 - Bellossom - lvl 75 - F - Ishnura - Hardy - Premier - x/31/x/x/x/31 - Ice

Does that sound fair to you?

Sounds fantastic to me! I may be free tonight (I should know by the end of my workday), but I will for sure be available Saturday night and some of Sunday.

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Sounds fantastic to me! I may be free tonight (I should know by the end of my workday), but I will for sure be available Saturday night and some of Sunday.

You're 2 hours behind me, so in your time I will be free to trade from 5PM to 9PM tonight
If you can't make it, I also am available this Saturday night, and Sunday :) Do update me! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back