• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
What other events do you have XD? Any Distant Land events that I am missing? I am only missing 6 but can't remember which ones though.:)

LordDarkrai

Gamer
Years
Here's mine.

10th Anniversary
Celebi UT
Tyranitar UT

Misc. U.S./ events
Shiny VGC09 Milotic BT
Toysrus Regigigas
Ranch Mew UT
Space center Deoxy BT
Mystery Mew UT
World08 Lucario UT
E4ALL Manaphy UT

Misc Europe events
Channel Jirachi UT
Elevoltek PKTOPIA BT
2 Movie11 Shaymins UT

Misc. Japan events
NZ Jirachi UT
Almia Japanese Darkrai UT
NegaiboshiJirachi BT
NegaiboshiJirachi UT
BABA FlygonUT
Mitsurin CelebiUT
Japanese Ranch Mew UT
Ranger Darkrai UT
Hadou Mew UT
Lugia from Soulsilver that's barely touched
Palcity Lucario UT
Palcity Manaphy UT
10th Deoxys Barely touched
Darkrai from Newmoon Island BT
2 Japanese Bonus Disc Pikachu level 10 UT
Movie Shaymin UT

PalcityEvents
Palcity Lucario UT
Palcity Manaphy UT

Movie events
Movie Regigigas UT
Michina Arceus

The only one I can't find on your list is Dunking Larvitar.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I have Duking Tyranitar level 100. I recieved it at level 91 or something like that and I was told it is legit. Are your Bonus Disc Pikachu's Shiny and legit? If 1 is shiny and legit I want it XD. Thanks.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ok. What are their natures and dates OT's ID's and HP? Thanks. I need the info to check hack lists on Pokemon Secure XD.:)

LordDarkrai

Gamer
Years
Pikachu
Male
OT:コロシアム
ID Np. 31121
HP: 29
It came to Hoenn at 5/09/07 with Light Ball
It is in an normal pokeball
Nature: Hasty

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
OK. I will check when I get a chance XD. Hopefully tomorrow I can check the hack lists XD.:)
UPDATE: I now have All of the Distant Land events from Colosseum and XD. All are legit except for the ones that still need to be checked XD.If you guys find a hack please let me know as the traders I got them from got them off their games but sometimes we mis one here and there XD.
smile.gif

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
Hallo xxashxx you are interested of this
Aura Mew,id.20078,10.10.08,brave,Highly Curios
Aura Mew,id.20078,10.10.08,mild,loves to eat
EON Ticket Latios,27.12.10,id.64115,naive,likes to relax
Channel Jirachi,26.12.10,id.40122,sassy,likes to trash about
all 10 Jahre german
Lugia,id.06227,27.12.10,bold,likes to trash about
Latias,id.06227,27.12.10,relaxed,Thoroughly cunning
Entei,id.06227,27.12.10,lax,very finicky
Raikou,id.06227,27.12.10,timid,somewhat stubborn
Ho-Oh,id.06227,27.12.10,mild,highly persistent
Pikachu,id.06227,26.03.08,modest,impetous and silly

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
OK. I will check when I get a chance XD. Hopefully tomorrow I can check the hack lists XD.:)
UPDATE: I now have All of the Distant Land events from Colosseum and XD. All are legit except for the ones that still need to be checked XD.If you guys find a hack please let me know as the traders I got them from got them off their games but sometimes we mis one here and there XD.
smile.gif

Checking your thread, it seems you are missing one: The distant land Togepi from XD. Most people purify it and then trade it back to Hordel for his Elekid. I forgot to and migrated it, so I'd be willing to trade it if you're interested.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Hothot: I have all of those events legit XD. Thanks anyway. Pokeswimmer: I will take you up on that offer XD as I actually have the Shiny Togetic XD. What do you want for it XD?:)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
Hothot: I have all of those events legit XD. Thanks anyway. Pokeswimmer: I will take you up on that offer XD as I actually have the Shiny Togetic XD. What do you want for it XD?:)

If you have a Manaphy Egg or a Manaphy that you are sure is legit, I'd be happy to trade for that (If you happen to have one of these uncloned, that would be awesome, but I'll still accept a clone). Would this be acceptable? :)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I have a Manaphy egg but not sure how to check if it is legit or not. I could try getting it checked on Secure though I am not sure if it is a DS or GBA event because if it is a GBA event then I can't get it checked. The GBA checker Dark Dragonite has vanished from Secure and has not been on for almost 5 months now.:)
UPDATE: I now have the English Shiny Raikou uncloned and is NOT FOR TRADE. I will be getting Entei and Suicune and Celebi and also Goon's Scizor soon.
smile.gif

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
I have a Manaphy egg but not sure how to check if it is legit or not. I could try getting it checked on Secure though I am not sure if it is a DS or GBA event because if it is a GBA event then I can't get it checked. The GBA checker Dark Dragonite has vanished from Secure and has not been on for almost 5 months now.:)

Since Manaphy is a Gen IV Pokémon, I'm assuming it's egg is a DS event. Anyways, just let me know if/when you can trade it (after it's checked of course). :)
Also, I will not be able to clone it and give it back to you as I cannot clone eggs or classic ribbon Pokémon. If you need it cloned and given back, I could just trade for a regular Manaphy...

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2011
will you clone me a Baba Flygon level 50 UT. plz

i have 2x UT shiny raikou,UT japanese phione,UT alamos darkrai and UT TRU dragonite.

FC waylin: 0088 9773 2810

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Since Manaphy is a Gen IV Pokémon, I'm assuming it's egg is a DS event. Anyways, just let me know if/when you can trade it (after it's checked of course). :)
Also, I will not be able to clone it and give it back to you as I cannot clone eggs or classic ribbon Pokémon. If you need it cloned and given back, I could just trade for a regular Manaphy...

Actually I know a Secure Member that could check it on Secure and clone it for me if it is legit XD. What are you giving me if my event is legit?

will you clone me a Baba Flygon level 50 UT. plz

i have 2x UT shiny raikou,UT japanese phione,UT alamos darkrai and UT TRU dragonite.

FC waylin: 0088 9773 2810

I have all of those events XD. Check my thread on Pokebeach for everything I have for trade. Click the bottom link in my signature to see my thread on Pokebeach XD. I have a lot of stuff there that is not here because of the rules this site has for certain events so they are not listed here but are on my Pokebeach thread.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back