• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corporate Mafia

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
If more money is invested into green energy, it will cease to be inferior to hazardous fossil fuels like oil. Just saying.

survivor-gamechangers-hali-ford-are-you-sure.gif

Just seems like you're trying tofurther yourself

not that that's a bad thing haha

Years
Furthering your company by supporting a lost cause...'going green' is cute but much like a certain little -ism it's good on paper but bad in practice. Here at Twitter we're all about what is big, what is happening and what is NOW; we're here to make sure that is even MORE big, even MORE happening and even MORE now so this is why we are supporting the greater cause of oil subsidiary.

#weloveoil
#oilisnow
#magicmondays

Going green, like a certain ism, would be to the benefit of the world at large if people would stop being greedy assholes and let it work. ;)

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I break n' enta all tha time fo' mah own benefit. Least they leave me some jewels fo' me n' mah thugs ta steal. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack. Neither of our asses hurtin mutha nature so he all good up in tha hood. Y'all KNOW dat shiznit! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! Oh, n' don't tell tha cops anythang bout our asses robbin dem suckas.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Pecilia and Gimmepie, sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

You don't live that, you shouldn't say that
Cause what come out your mouth'll get you SHOT, DOWN
Throwing your money around and we don't play that
Get in our line'll get you SHOT, DOWN
We know where you hang, we know where you stay at
That bullshit you on'll get you SHOT, DOWN
Here's a few clips that you shouldn't play with
G-Unit, Ruff Ryders'll get you SHOT, DOWN

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Just going to come right out and say it. Organic is a made up nonsense term companies use to charge you more money. So my choice is clear, fast, and obvious.

[Vote] Subsidize Inorganic Research

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I believe we should cut all funding, at Passa.Ta we believe in non GM ingredients

Years
Just going to come right out and say it. Organic is a made up nonsense term companies use to charge you more money. So my choice is clear, fast, and obvious.

[Vote] Subsidize Inorganic Research

Hold on for a moment. Organic food maybe, but organic in regards to scientific research means things GMOs, cloning, disease prevention/other medical science. It's very important. It's also worth noting that more of us will benefit from organic investment than inorganic.

Honestly though, the fairest option here would be to cut science funding to all sciences. That would maybe hurt the few companies doing really well but wouldn't effect the rest of us overly much. I definitely don't want to subsidise the inorganic sciences because that's just going to benefit the companies already doing the best.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
It took one post for Aventine's theory that only the leading companies would benefit from inorganic research to be proven false. Well done.

Years
It took one post for Aventine's theory that only the leading companies would benefit from inorganic research to be proven false. Well done.

I'm not that fussed if improving the majorities standing by knocking the leading companies down a few pegs hurts jd. If he's that concerned about his standing, cutting all science funding will achieve what we need without upsetting the status quo too much.

[Vote] Cut Funding

Back