• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
i try to talk the old but wont let me in its says only guest

i havent battle the castro valley cause i cant find them so i cant surf to fight sheral

Last edited:

gokuno

i am GOKUNO, son of...
Years
After beating Seashore Gym. Go to Merson Backpacker's Hotel. Talk to the old man to go to the spa. Get Rock Smash and use it to get to the girls spa. Find a Go-Goggles in there. In Eaugulou City you go to the park. Go to the Cave Area to go to the desert area. Get the item by the Rock Smash rocks and give it to Sotamora in Hayward. You'll get strength. Go to Tan Boat Creek, enter the cave by surfing the lake. When you find a place that has a north cave entrance enter it. You should be in the ice cave and have 7 badges since the next part involves waterfall, find waterfall and use it to get to back cave where an important character talks about Lugia. Leave the cave and head to Botan City. Go to the building that looks like Silph Co. After talking to the man in there go to Haunted Forest and battle Team Rocket. Then go through the forest to the girl and save her from the Gengar. After going back to the Silph Co. like building go to the burial ground and talk to the ghost woman by the puddle to get a Pokeflute. You should have gotten a Bicycle from Jaeru City. Go up Cycling Road, battle Snorlax. Go through Johton Pass and when you reach the gatehouse at the end go north and you should be in Route 34. Head north to Goldenrod City and enter the orange Pokemon Center. Talk to Prof. Tim and a Rocket Grunt will appear and take the machine parts. Head back to Botan Outskirts and you can now enter the Silph Warehouse.

where is Eaugulou City is not on my map?

gokuno

i am GOKUNO, son of...
Years
help me how to kill gardevoir its too str0ng. and how to enter haunted forest.upper right of mers0n city enter mt. boulder cave thats thay to eagulou city.

so how do i get into the haunted city, i have 7 badges no strength!

i battled a blonde person, he was a gym leader but there was no gym, that was my seventh badge in Eauglou city? wheres the 8th gym, i still cant get strength, or face that rocket outside the warehouse, i haven't got the mist stone either?

Last edited:
Years
What gym badges do you have? The blond guy is Karpman the first gym leader. The sixth badge is in Seashore City and you have to use cut to get there. To get the seventh badge you get it from Edward in Equality River. Go to the Underground Path in Moraga by the Library then surf east to a route that has a lone gym with electric types in the grass. The gym is the seventh. I already told you how to get strength in my previous post so read it again.

Years
do i need to defeat the 6th gym to be able to enter to the haunted forest?thanks for the help

got the strength already im on my way to johto now thanks for the help btw can i breed pokemon in goldenrod city? why the map doesnt working in johto?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2011
how do i download rijon x, it says the file is no longer there where the link is put

Years
I've been playing through this. It's been keeping my attention very well. I am to the 6th gym.

Pardon me if people have already addressed these issues.

Couple of questions/comments:
-Will the Pokedex maps be fixed? (When you bring up the Pokedex to check the location of Pokemon, it shows the old RBY {or FR/LG} map)
-The location of certain parts on the map are awkward (for example, Castro Forest is located where Viridian Forest is, warps aside...meaning if you pull up the map to Fly, you're right next to Hayward)
-I'm pretty sure I saw someone addressed this, but the Water Stone girl in the beginning keeps giving you Water Stones if you refresh the map
-Perhaps you've implemented this...I haven't tested this, but do the trade pokemon (Alak, Geng, Mach, Gole, etc.) evolve by level or some means other than trading?

-Where can Paras and/or Parasect be found? I'd like to utilize the Move Relearner, but can't seem to find any of these buggers.

P.S. If Rock Smash is in the guy's hot springs...how do I get it if I'm playing a female character...?

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Huh, rijonAdventures X is dead, I see. Not much I can do about that, then.

I remember playtesting that. :(

It kind of sucked when the first gym leader had a level 27 Vaporeon and you were like level 15. Oh, and all of the random level 1 Goldeens...

Years
I wonder if the next beta/ final version will come out after Prism's. Seeing what South Rijon is like will be exiting as Rijon in Prism maybe... Oh and are some of the wild pokemon going to be changed like Brown's or kept the same?

DashBlacK

DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader
Years
Hey umm, I am emulating this game on my Android phone using Gameboid and I am getting the error code 0001. I even changed the save types and no luck. Please help me.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
After beating Seashore Gym. Go to Merson Backpacker's Hotel. Talk to the old man to go to the spa. Get Rock Smash and use it to get to the girls spa. Find a Go-Goggles in there. In Eaugulou City you go to the park. Go to the Cave Area to go to the desert area. Get the item by the Rock Smash rocks and give it to Sotamora in Hayward. You'll get strength. Go to Tan Boat Creek, enter the cave by surfing the lake. When you find a place that has a north cave entrance enter it. You should be in the ice cave and have 7 badges since the next part involves waterfall, find waterfall and use it to get to back cave where an important character talks about Lugia. Leave the cave and head to Botan City. Go to the building that looks like Silph Co. After talking to the man in there go to Haunted Forest and battle Team Rocket. Then go through the forest to the girl and save her from the Gengar. After going back to the Silph Co. like building go to the burial ground and talk to the ghost woman by the puddle to get a Pokeflute. You should have gotten a Bicycle from Jaeru City. Go up Cycling Road, battle Snorlax. Go through Johton Pass and when you reach the gatehouse at the end go north and you should be in Route 34. Head north to Goldenrod City and enter the orange Pokemon Center. Talk to Prof. Tim and a Rocket Grunt will appear and take the machine parts. Head back to Botan Outskirts and you can now enter the Silph Warehouse.
Im at this part of the game and didnt know what to do. Thumbs up for a great post!

Years
Thread revival. DashBlack, there is a thread desiganated for questions about the actual emulation of ROMs- http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=198232.
Also, please check the date of the last valid post in a thread before posting. In this case, that's be November 25th. Please don't post in a thread over a month old, unles otherwise stated in a sub-forum.
Hiroshi Sotomura, obviously if you want this reopened you wont need any help from me or colcolstyles :P
Closed~

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
Can't believe i am actually gonna reply on this hack. But, I have nostalgia seeing this thread again. Remembered playing this last (1,2) yes! 2 years. I am actually gonna play this again. Good luck on future projects i guess. xddd

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Sorry for necropost, but is this is true that this game features pokemon from generation 4 and one from 6 like Pokemon brown?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Bummer :(

Anyway i can't go to the haunted forest, i already have 6 badged, what to do?

There's an event triggered by someone in a house... somewhere, and he gives you a quest to go to the Haunted Forest. Sorry, I don't remember which house, specifically. I wanna say Botan or Castro somewhere

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
There's an event triggered by someone in a house... somewhere, and he gives you a quest to go to the Haunted Forest. Sorry, I don't remember which house, specifically. I wanna say Botan or Castro somewhere

Thank you

Update

Hmm it seems i need HM waterfall, anyone knows where can i find it?

Update2

OK i onto fight the last gym leader

Last edited:
Back