• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MewThree?

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2009
I've been hearing things about a MewThree, What is that anyways? Is it fake or something?

Cross

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2008
MewThree is this:
MewThree #494

Now that that's cleared up, don't worry about Mewthree. It doesn't exist. It's just a joke.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2009
I've heard descriptions of "Kind of looks like some Alien Mewtwo with Tentacles". Seeing as something like this exists (Fakely, As a edit or something). What does it look like?

Cross

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2008
Okay, here's how to get it.

Buy 233 Paralyz Heals. Then, take them to stark mountain, use them all, and viola. It appears to you. :

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2009
Chaos Black is a Hack game anyways
0a_1.jpg

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2009
Theres this hosting site called Maj.com (Which is the non-lego version of the lego picture hosting site Brickshelf, Brickshelf made maj.com because they didn't like people hosting non-lego pics on Brickshelf). And I know the account of the staff member on a site that I used to go to, It may be a Bionicle site but there was a official Pokemon topic in the other discusions forum (Completely off topic). And they pointed out any hacked games. Theres more there but its mostly stuff for the site they used.
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=86962

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2009
I know its a fake game, I just wonder is the .IPS here? And if so what game is it a ROM Hack of?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Mewthree is a terribly redundant idea anyways. Mewtwo was an augmented homunculus spawned from Mew's DNA. If Mewtwo is a homunculus, what would Mewthree be? A homunculus of a homunculus? <.<;;

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2009
Maybe a different clone of Mew. Although I think the word Clone is a bit off as Clone is a exact copy, I think Altered Genetic Recreation is a better word for Mewtwo.

Anti

return of the king
Years
Mewthree doesn't exist though...so why exactly are we arguing about it...or really talking about it. If there was a Mewthree, I'd be speechless, in a bad way.

Back