• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite season?

Favorite season?

• Total voters

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
When I read it first, I was thinking Pokemon Season,

My favorite is the colder months, Winter! I don't mind when it rains (winter era it tends to rain a lot in Seattle), but every year we do get at least 3 days of snow. I love having a good time in the snow. I don't mind the other seasons either.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Summer mainly because here in Australia we've just ome past Winter and quite frankly I'm sick of the cold and wet, haha. We had a lovely morning the other day where it was windy and warm - those days are my favourites - and this weekend has been amazing, so I'm quite looking forward to Summer/Spring. So rn, it's Summer for me.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Spring.

Flowers blooming, spring showers.
I love going to the park during Spring. Nice a breezy and not scorching like Summer.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Spring!

Not too cold and not too hot. Although I'm agonizing over exams, I am also close to finishing the school year!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I chose Autumn. I like the in-between seasons better than the extreme ones, because it's neither too hot nor too cold, and I prefer Autumn over Spring because it's headed in the right direction (i.e. away from Summer and into Winter).

Years
Autumn! It's usually not too cold or hot and I can wear my favorite kinds of clothing. Plus, everything's really pretty during this time. |D No gross mushy snow or ridiculously sticky/hot weather aha.

Spring's a close second though, though it can be a little hotter than I'd like at times.

Years
Winter. I love the rain and being able to wear warm clothes, and it's the opposite of summer, which is the bane of my existence. Plus I was born in the winter.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I'm all about some Autumn. Around here, the trees are freaking beautiful and the weather is at that "not too cold, yet not warm" point. I love it.

Years
I absolutely love the snow, so Winter is my favorite season. Although, in reality I like the late Winter-early Spring, when it is still cold out with the chance of snow, but not so cold that it makes you not even want to go outside.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like summer because I basically get to wear shorts all day. I also like winter because I like cold temperatures.

Years
Winter. These days, mostly because it's cold, and I can walk very easily in the cold. I like wearing my winter jacket too. Snow's pretty nice until you walk in it. The holidays are also here but I usually spend them working and being alone during the actual days so I don't look as forward to them now as I did when I was a kid.

Autumn is a close second. I love the crispness in the air. Not quite cold enough for me, but it's cool. The leaves are really pretty, too.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Autumn. It's not too hot or too cold , which is how I prefer it. I can start wearing hoodies and jeans more plus the tree look beautiful and all the leaves falling to the ground covers it up making it look colorful and pretty tranquil. I prefer it when it's cool and not hot or cold.

Years
Oh gosh, it's a tie between Autumn and Spring.

But I have to say, I love Fall! It's gorgeous, I love to see the colors on the leaves change. Oranges, reds, browns, yellows, I just adore the warm colors! ^..^ It's a bit chilly, but I like it. =]

I'm going to have to say Fall. <3

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
Autumn omg. I love how it's not too cool but it's not too hot and everything's red and yellow and orange and it's really nice :) My birthday's in autumn too, it's just my season. <3

Years
I'd have to say spring. Everything is blooming, the beautiful green saplings are turning into bright bold flowers. Everything is nice and bright and pretty, and it's moving away from the god awful season of winter.

Back