• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do u listen 2 music?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I get a few new songs (not usually from the same album or even the same genre) on iTunes. Then I put those in a playlist and shuffle it. I listen to that over and over until I get sick of those songs. Then I listen to whatever music I have that doesn't completely annoy me at the time, until I get another iTunes card. xD

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
I listen to music with my ipod and Pandora. If I fall in love with a song I listen to it in till I get bored with it. I might listen to a whole album if I really like the artist. But most of the time I usually Jump around and I'm the same way with my Pandora too. I don't use the shuffle button but I do use Genius playlist a lot.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Shuffle with a variety of artists and albums on the playlist. Back in the days when I used to buy albums I'd listen to it all the way through (then create mixtapes with the tracks I liked :P). But now, I like to have my music player set up like my own personal radio station where songs and artists are played randomly.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2013
Yes full albums when I'm in work or at home and single songs when I'm having a drink with friends

Sir Codin

On computer, I divide mine by genre and blast away whatever I feel like. Same on my mp3 player though. However, when I'm in the mood to try out new things that I don't technically own, I go to Pandora.

Other than that, I listen to full albums.

I always bring some CD's in the car with me. These days I find driving around blasting Judas Priest in my car to be a very pleasant experience.

blue

gucci
Years
I play a selection of songs from my playlist that I'm currently into and then I just repeat that small collection of songs until I get tired of them.

Years
I don't have any speakers or headphones for my computer right now, so I don't listen to any music on it.

On my iPod though, I always listen to it on shuffle. Sometimes, I might listen to a certain song or two, but since I've only got maybe a hundred songs on it, I just put it on shuffle and get excited for whatever comes on.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
When I'm listening to stuff on my iPhone, I normally choose a specific album and either listen to it all either in its intended order or through shuffle. There were times in the past where I'd just shuffle the entire collection of songs on my phone, but as my music tastes became more and more eclectic (and the songs themselves were mixed at differing volumes), they just became slightly dissonant with each other. I'd have some jaunty musical number seguing into a melancholy indie rock song seguing into Chopin seguing into something else. No particular flow going on. So, recently, I've made the executive decision to only focus on specific albums at a time, and it's been working out very well for my ears so far! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I like to listen to a specific album on my iPhone, and I usually listen to it the whole way through. If not, I usually shuffle to get a random variety.

Nes-One

Another Person Into Pokemon
Years
When it comes to listening to music, its normally whatever appeals to me, basically if my ears like it, I'll start listening to it, especially on my iphone since I always have it on shuffle.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I have somewhat weird habits. I like to pick a song I want to listen to, and just let it keep going until I'm interested in something else. If I decide to shuffle, I wind up mashing the forward button on my keyboard. If I am playing a game though, I will shuffle my playlists with select songs in them (to prevent me from wanting to to mash the skip button.)

Back