• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Name: Nikanorou (Truality)

Squad/Rank: None

Zanpakuto:

Inner World: Coming soon

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Sienna

Height: 185 cm

Physical Age: 17

Appearance other: Link

Personality: Cautious, knowledgeable, acquiescent, loyal and preservative. Likes to joke about the weather.

Combat Style: That's for me to know, and you to find out.

District of origin: Junrinan, Western Rukongai

Backstory: Coming soon

Last edited:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
You're missing something, Truality :3
If you're referring to the zanpakuto details form, I shouldn't have one yet, should I? At least that's the impression I got after reading the OP.

Oh, wait. I forgot. KEIRI!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
There ya go, Truality. ^__^ Welcome to the Club! I am Pikapal642, Captain of the 9th Squad. You may call me by any shortened from of my screen name. XD I hope you enjoy your time here, and are active!

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hahahaha, welcome to the Bleach fan club, Truality.
I like your Soul Reaper persona bust. We do see those enough around here.
That sketch I commissioned should be done soon...
I'll go add you to the member list now. Looking forward to your zan.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
There ya go, Truality. ^__^ Welcome to the Club! I am Pikapal642, Captain of the 9th Squad. You may call me by any shortened from of my screen name. XD I hope you enjoy your time here, and are active!
Hajimemashite! *bows* hopefully I'll do my best in here.
Hahahaha, welcome to the Bleach fan club, Truality.
I like your Soul Reaper persona bust. We do see those enough around here.
That sketch I commissioned should be done soon...
I'll go add you to the member list now. Looking forward to your zan.
Thank you, Sou-Taicho. I'll try to add more in my persona soon. The drawing is intentionally 'Tite Kubo' style, I hope I did it right. I'm planning to post a shikai release and later on a bankai release, according to my activity (as in time spent in seiretei ;p)
I'll also think about my charts carefully.

Would you do me a favor? Could you make it so my name on the first post links to the persona picture? (not the post)

Now, on to the manga discussion:
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Would you do me a favor? Could you make it so my name on the first post links to the persona picture? (not the post)
Well, usually we'd have fanfic characters profiles where we would put that kind of stuff.
Then I could link that, next to your name, on the first post.
Those also are usually link to on squad pages, but you don't belong to a squad yet.
I think it would just be more efficient if you made a post dedicated to your persona.
You could just leave it mostly blank for now.
But I probably should put up an example of one too. >.>

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Well, usually we'd have fanfic characters profiles where we would put that kind of stuff.
Then I could link that, next to your name, on the first post.
Those also are usually link to on squad pages, but you don't belong to a squad yet.
I think it would just be more efficient if you made a post dedicated to your persona.
You could just leave it mostly blank for now.
But I probably should put up an example of one too. >.>
Hm. I guess I could make one single post and just edit it whenever I have to add information, and just have that as a link up front. How about that?

...because I'm planning to draw more than write down. You'll see what I mean soon enough.

EDIT: I'll use this post then, and modify it often.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Soul Reaper Profile Blank

Name:

Squad/Rank:

Zanpakuto:

Inner World: optional, if already in zan description

Hair/Eye Color: optional

Height:

Physical Age:

Appearance other:

Blood group: optional

Personality:

Combat Style:

District of origin: optional

Backstory: optional

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I decided to watch TV for two days and a new member joins the club, and there's all sorts of speculation and discussion all around <.< GODAMNIT.

I think I'll have a proper read of the spoilers after I watch the movie anyway, just because I'm weird like that. I should watch it "soon", though.

Umm, that's nice jvpski3.
I give a thumbs up to your sig/avatar.

Alright MC, ILP and Pikapal, here are yous BDCs :)
MCOctaBFCBDC.png
ILPOctaBFCBDC.png
PikaOctaBFCBDC.png
Awesome. I think when we have enough charts and stuff, I'll have another stat analysis.
I've been looking away from this club for too long >_>

*Requests to join*

This is me in my shinigami clothes (I drew it today for the sake of joining the club) and I'm planning to draw my zanpakuto's shikai/bankai-when the time is right,
Spoiler:

I'll join the discussion soon, too.
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you feel like using.

That image is really... wow. Perhaps we'll have an "official" drawer for the club? Though I think we do have a few other artists in the club.

Soul Reaper Profile Blank

Name:

Squad/Rank:

Zanpakuto:

Inner World: optional, if already in zan description

Hair/Eye Color: optional

Height:

Physical Age:

Appearance other:

Blood group: optional

Personality:

Combat Style:

District of origin: optional

Backstory: optional
Looks good to me, I think you have about everything though, even if it's optional, I don't think many people even know much about blood types <.< XP

Years
We got a new member? Welcome, Truality =D smile! (my name, not an order), Thirteenth Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan. Enjoy your time here =D

Oooh, me wants to make a new chart as well. =D Though most of it is staying the same as the old one. lol

Offense: 60 [Same]

Defense: 80 [Same]

Mobility: 90 [Same]

Kido: 100 [Same]

Reiatsu: 90
He doesn't really exert that much reiatsu out, because most of his spiritual powers are directed to Kido. Though he still could crush weaker opponents with his spiritual force if he wants to.. Yeah. A lot of his reiatsu are directed towards his card abilities, so he'd need a huge stock of it to use his cards well. Something like that.

Intellect: 90 [Same]

Stamina: 60

Physical strength: 70
Yeah... It's not great, because he mainly uses Kido. A LOT. But sometimes he does use melee weapons too. So... average.

Total: 650/800

Howzat?

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Hey guys! I'm back! Well, I was never gone, but classes started and stuff got busy. What did I miss? Update please.

I have caught up, so:
Manga
Spoiler:

Anime
Spoiler:

Hell Movie
Spoiler:

For the new members (how many exactly?): Welcome, I am Rasencero, Lieutenant of squad 12! Usually I am more active.

Ilpy, you watched filler yet?

New battle charts? Do want please.^^
Offense: 90 [Same]
Defense: 70 [Same]
Mobility: 70 [Same]
Kido: 70
Reiatsu: 80
Intellect: 100 [Same]
Stamina: 80 [Same]
Physical strength: 70

Total: 630/800

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
We got a new member? Welcome, Truality =D smile!
=D
An honor to meet you, Smile! taicho.

For the new members (how many exactly?): Welcome, I am Rasencero, Lieutenant of squad 12! Usually I am more active.
Nice to meet you, too, RASENCERO fuku-taicho!

By the way:

Spoiler:

I'll get about doing my profile pretty soon.

-Jared-

Years
=D

By the way:

Spoiler:

You should watch it, it's pretty interesting. Plus, all of us club members love to discuss it. You'll notice us talk about it each week. ^__^

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013

You should watch it, it's pretty interesting. Plus, all of us club members love to discuss it. You'll notice us talk about it each week. ^__^
Are the current fillers that interesting? If yes, I might sit down and watch, then.

Oh, for the current DotW:

If you had to chose in battle..Zanpakuto, Kido, or Hakuda?
Zanpakuto, definately. According to my Bleach persona, I'm no good at Hakuda, and my kido is only limited to bakudo techniques. So I guess my zanpakuto will be my battle buddy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I finally watched the Bleach movie, but uncharacteristically of me, I don't really have anything to say on it at the moment. I dunno, maybe I'll watch it again soon on my own, and take notice of smaller details.

Hey guys! I'm back! Well, I was never gone, but classes started and stuff got busy. What did I miss? Update please.
Welcome back my Lieut! I was starting to get worried that you had been hit by a red bus while going to the store to buy milk and veggies.

Ilpy, you watched filler yet?
Lolnope.

Hakuda is hand-to-hand, which I'm pretty bad at. If anyone has seen the Sherlock Holmes movie, I do something similar (a very deep analysis), but it doesn't always seem to work - either my opponent makes a slightly different move, or I'm a bit too slow, or my hits aren't as hard, etc.

Zanpakutou or Kidou... It's hard to say. My zanpakutou is very unique, but unless I manage to get a cut somehow (or I just godmod and make myself super powerful from the beginning) it'll be very difficult to win - as I have no traditional attacks, and I always use Kidou in order to make the most of it.

Though I think it would be easier to win a fight solely on Kidou, simply due to its versatility (though obviously, it depends on my opponent) - but an opponent is more likely to be unaffected by my zanpakutou (such as Byakuya, I can't hit ALL of his petals), than be unaffected by my Kidou.

So Kidou.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Tha Ilp said:
Welcome back my Lieut! I was starting to get worried that you had been hit by a red bus while going to the store to buy milk and veggies.

Lolnope.

Nah no red buses here. Electric/hybrid buses plenty though. They used be extremely loud, but these new hybrid ones are death traps! XD
And its milk and Hot sauce. Or veggies and spicy stuff. Or just spicy stuff.
Besides, I use my clone to buy stuff. But it did to much of my work, so I ended up hibernating. Then the clone got hit by a hybrid bus and suddenly I had to do stuff myself. So I got busy.

Well, whats the hold up? It won't be long before it ends. You're missing out on stuff. :P

338 + stupid mistake of the animators
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto. FTW. Didn't we already have this topic like three times?
Or is it the same one?

Here's a different version:
If you had to chose in battle... High lvl Espada or High lvl Captain?

Last edited:

-Jared-

Years
Besides, I use my clone to buy stuff. But it did to much of my work, so I ended up hibernating. Then the clone got hit by a hybrid bus and suddenly I had to do stuff myself. So I got busy.

Well, that sounds perfectly reasonable.

You mean, to fight? And do you mean Canon Espada and Captains? If so, High Level Captain, because I think they would be stronger. xP

Also, I have another question, but it is spoilered:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back