• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofdestany

aspiring mapper
Years
That music is beautiful. Music is just as important to atmosphere as graphics and I do believe that the music and graphics of this game complement each other nicely. seeing games like this is a rare treat, I'm very interested to hear more but I also know that making someone feel rushed is a bad thing, I apologize if any of my comments have caused anyone grief, then again I am a worry wort.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
its complete..?? where can i download it..?

Uh, no, it's not complete. An alpha is expected, based on Hydra's word, sometime during April or May...
A link to the alpha or release would be in the original pot if it existed.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
WOW amazing game but i have a question ??? where i can download the game please tell me :)
OK, please, for the sake of everyone, read the most recent posts before posting anything. This is about the 50quadrillionth time this question has been asked recently, and the answer is still that it is not out yet. In fact, just reading the whole first post and not seeing a download link should tell you that there isn't one yet. You're lucky I'm not one of the more hot headed people here who have already raged at people for this.

SkyWarrior777

(シェイミファン)
Years
OK, please, for the sake of everyone, read the most recent posts before posting anything. This is about the 50quadrillionth time this question has been asked recently, and the answer is still that it is not out yet. In fact, just reading the whole first post and not seeing a download link should tell you that there isn't one yet. You're lucky I'm not one of the more hot headed people here who have already raged at people for this.
i am new to this site and i am not angry or mad i am happy every time :) and thanks for the reply :D and i wish you been understand me THANKS:P

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
I click on this thread whenever I see a new post hoping that it's released or that there are more screenshots, graphics, or features to preview. You guys are making me go crazy! As it has been stated several times, this game looks great! :)

Years
I click on this thread whenever I see a new post hoping that it's released or that there are more screenshots, graphics, or features to preview. You guys are making me go crazy! As it has been stated several times, this game looks great! :)

lol i do the exact same thing! many other threads stay ignored, but when garnet has a new post my heart suddenly jumps from a cliff and i get to feel the vertigo. Most posts are questions about downloads though... but yeah, i'm specting a screenshot, video o theme as much as you do lol (as many others of course!)

P/d: you should upload some Pokemon Garnet wallpapers, it would make it a lot easier till the release :P

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years

lol i do the exact same thing! many other threads stay ignored, but when garnet has a new post my heart suddenly jumps from a cliff and i get to feel the vertigo. Most posts are questions about downloads though... but yeah, i'm specting a screenshot, video o theme as much as you do lol (as many others of course!)

P/d: you should upload some Pokemon Garnet wallpapers, it would make it a lot easier till the release :P
I'd link you guys, but I think it's against the rules, advertising and what not. But you guys should watch Garnet's Group and Hydra on dA. New updates every couple days. They've showed off the Pokedex system, the start screen... And lots of screens that aren't on this thread...

Garnet is an amazing game! It has much more media that you could imagine, and fans from everywhere on the web!

Nemisis

Soul Eater
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
oh.... super call sprites and tiles so cool i surely play this if this will be released ^_^ keep up the good work..

iam a rookie spriter .............. i need help and stuff anyone wana give an advice?

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
IT'S STUFF LIKE THIS, GUYS.

Looks awesome, would look better if I could find a download link -.-
Really? REALLY NOW? OK, now I'm beginning to get pissed. Does everyone interested in this game seriously have that short of an attention span? Does anybody even read ANY part of the thread other than the first post? Seriously! I'm getting sick and tired of this.

There is no download link, the game is still in development, and a beta will likely be out mid to late Spring. With the number of times this has been restated, you'd think people would stop asking.

I almost think this thread needs its own PSA at the top of the first post. Here, I even wrote one for you guys.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD. DON'T ASK FOR ONE. DON'T ASK FOR WHEN THERE WILL BE ONE. READ THE GODDAMN THREAD BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. AND IF YOU'RE REALLY THAT LAZY, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION TO FIND WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW, IT EXISTS FOR A REASON. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

Feel free to use any part of that at any time. Until then, I'm just gonna post it any time someone asks about a download.

/rant

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
So when will there be a download link?
Just kidding, but I did use a ctrl+f search, and I searched for download, so you need to stop pms'ing.

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
So when will there be a download link?
Just kidding, but I did use a ctrl+f search, and I searched for download, so you need to stop pms'ing.
PMS'ing? Gee, how original. You're so clever. The funny part here is that you made an attempt at insulting me because you know you're in the wrong here. Which is a clear sign of butthurt.

Even more interesting is how you did a ctrl+f search, which only searches the current page, not the whole thread. Way to miss the point entirely.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Yea, I don't feel like using the thread search, I don't want to go through 37 pages of crap to find 1 thing. I prefer to just post and get a reply. oh and, butthurt?? Gee, how original. You're so clever. The funny part here is that you made an attempt at insulting me because you know you're in the wrong here. Which is a clear sign of monkeys shoving a banana in your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back