• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I don't have one :'(

Look on the brightside. You still have a decent hail team. Anyways, beat Migratingnews 4-0.

Migratingnews, teach Reshiram special moves only and teach Zekrom physical moves only. The only time you shouldn't stick to this formula is if you're going mixed with a life orb.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
i challenge mews for gym battle. let me know when your ready

mew if your ready im ready for a gym battle. lets do this thing

Last edited:

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Look on the brightside. You still have a decent hail team. Anyways, beat Migratingnews 4-0.

Migratingnews, teach Reshiram special moves only and teach Zekrom physical moves only. The only time you shouldn't stick to this formula is if you're going mixed with a life orb.
Well, I was going for Dialga but I didn't have time to transfer him from my Diamond game. He was so boss... :/

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Also, I thought we had to use monotype? Is this not true?
no. its true. it was just that i knew your pokemon would over power mine and beat me either way so i said screw it. an real gym battle, i use my real type pokemon. :)

i challenge mews for gym battle. let me know when your ready
im gonna have an shower then be all pumped up for al excellent battle. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
im waiting in the wifi room mews. are you almost ready?

gg mews

i win badge 2-0 (3 v 3) match

i guess if you can make me a trainer card and add the badge that would be great.

Last edited:
Back