• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sticky, chewy, flavorful package of gum

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
What type of gum do you like? How often are you found chewing on a piece? Do you buy the strips or the other type where you push them out of the package?

I can sometimes be found chewing one of the spearmint flavored pieces of gum. I go through one or so every other day if I have some, hhough once I finish off a package I always forget to buy more.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I absolutely love the juicy fruit chewing gum or airwaves cool mint. I don't buy it that often, but it does take my mind off of things.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I like any gum that tastes like watermelon. Prism 5 is the best, even though it doesn't exactly stimulate my senses haha. I'll chew like a piece a day, assuming I actually have any gum.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I usually prefer mint gum. I usually like the type you pop out of a package or the kind that comes in a little box. Im not really a constant gum chewer, though I enjoy it sometimes, but I dont really buy it that often.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I don't really get gum anymore, but I like any type of gum. If I'm faced with the decision of picking one out at the store, I usually go for spearmint/mints or fruity flavors of gum. It really depends on how I'm feeling at that exact moment.

And since we're on the topic of gum, I swallow gum. I can't help it. I chew it and then I swallow little bits of it that I break off from the glob one by one until there's none left. And that usually happens before the gum gets real soft and starts to lose it's flavor.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I really love chewing on Trident, the ones that have fruit flavored I prefer first. I also like the one with two flavors, I can't remember the name (it also was on the commercials about being payed in gum) edit: Its called "Trident Layers"

I usually chew it the most while driving, and usually spit it out when I arrive at my destination

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't chew gum. :T
I haven't since I was a kid, honestly. But I don't really miss it or anything. It almost always has weird ingredients (artificial colors, flavors, etc.) which I have allergies to. D:

Sirfetch’d

I chew gum everyday. I dont feel right if I am not chewing it during class or while driving. Basically If I am not eating or sleeping I am chewing gum. I really like all kinds but Stride is my favorite, as I prefer mint gum, but if it is fruity I like Watermelon or strawberry.

Years
I love any fruit-flavored gum cos mint flavors are always too harsh on my mouth.

I still love chewing gum when I can't get any access to food for a while.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I almost always have a pack of gum on me, usually the brand 5 Gum. I don't much link mint flavors apart from Spearmint, though.

Years
Peppermint, and peppermint only; imo, spearmint sucks and so does fruit-flavored gum. These days I think it's... Trident White? I know the package on sight. The one I liked to get looks like it got discontinued because I haven't seen it anywhere. :(

(Unless it's bubble gum, in which case, I'll have sour fruit sometimes. Haven't in years, though.)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I love 5Gum. They have tons of flavours that are so intense...yum. Plus, the flavour doesn't run out really quick like Juicy Fruit for example. I don't chew gum all the time, but if I got offered some I'd certainly accept. XD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't chew gum anymore, but I used to when I was a kid. I'm not sure if it's a worldwide thing or just an Australia thing, but here we have this brand called "Hubba Bubba". It is awesome.

I only ever have the grape and strawberry flavours. I've had cola once or twice and that's good too, but grape and strawberry are classics!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Laugh does not like gum. Gum does not like Laugh.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I used to chew gum daily, but I got tired of losing the flavor and moving my jaw up and down all the time in order to freshen my breath. Now what I use is mints such as Altoids and Ice Breakers because they are stronger than the gum I usually chewed and it just sits in my mouth. The last time I chewed gum was probably at the beginning of this year and this was because I was teaching my niece how to blow a bubble; the flavor was strawberry gum.

:t354:TG

Back