• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Obera Dia Vanille

Vanille smiled as she felt the wind blow towards her face. The sky was a beautiful blue in color, not a cloud in sight and the sun was shining. It was warm out, but not to warm because of the gentle breeze and the droplets of water that hit her from her position leaning against the railing of the boat it was very nice. Closing her eyes Vanille smiled more she was so excited for this next phase in her life. Her parents wanted what was best for her and she was excited to meet new people. She just hoped she made a friend quickly. "Skitty! Skitty" Merida chimed from near her feet and Vanille opened her eyes and looked down.

"That's right Merida we're going to learn so much here, I can't wait" she giggled happily clapping her hands together making her bracelets jingle.

"Now docking at the Pokemon Trainer Academy" a voice announced over the PA system.

"lets go Merida" Vanille said grabbing her suitcase and walking off the boat followed by her Skitty. Pulling out a piece of paper an looking at the map. "The office is this way, come on Merida" she said walking in the direction the map told her to go, and sure enough within a few minutes the main building of the academy was before her. "here we are" she muttered entering the office and smiling at the secretary. "Hello" she said handing over a piece of paper with her admission info on it.

The secretary looked up and gave her a once over before looking at the paper. "Oerba Dia Vanille, Suicune Dorm, welcome to the Pokemon Trainer Academy. Classes are already scheduled for the day, so you'll have your first class here tomorrow. For today just get settled in and learn your way around. Keep that map on you it will be useful" she said.

Vanille nodded before speaking. "I go by Vanille, my last name" she said. Preferring her surname to her first name.

"I'll make note of that in your file" the secretary said with a dismissive wave of her hand. Seeing the dismissal Vanille turned and left the office with her new blue jacket in her hand.

"This clashes with my outfit. I probably won't wear it much." she muttered looking at her map again. "Follow me Merida" she smiled walking towards the Suicune dorm. Entering the building she followed the directions to her room and walked in putting her suitcase down. "I'll unpack later, lets go explore" she said running out of the dorm her Skitty at her heels.

Years

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvie walked from Oak Town to the nearby academy buildings, somewhat content with the day. She had, somehow, ended up with a free day on her schedule and had been using it to run errands like finishing homework - well, dormwork - and collecting supplies for her, admittedly small team. She was currently heading to the schools library to return an article on ice-types she had read on a brief break.
Interesting, the methods of countering the weaknesses of ice pokemon people use are ingenious - but it seems that teaching moves to counter the weaknesses, despite being a basic strategy, is the most effective and most common method.

Sylvia was snapped out of her thoughts as she walked past the cafeteria, due to a soft thump on her leg. She looked down to see a Pichu climbing to its feet from the floor, staring up at her.
"Hello"

Zayne Alta

Zayne continued his vigil as he watched the numbers thin, there were now only about 10 of his class left, with a large chunk of his class having been eliminated by sharper students earlier on than he had expected. He was right in his guess that his class were widely ranging in ability he thought as he watched an Espeon get the upper hand on a Shinx.
Time to see how they react to something unexpected then

Zayne reached for his pokeballs grabbing the one that contained his Staraptor, Andromeda, and releasing her.
"We're not in this for the battle" he explained "I just want you to rip through there with an Arial ace and come back, it doesn't even matter if you hit anything, I just want them to have to use their pokemon to adapt to the situation."

Andromeda launched herself into the fray, tearing across the field with a loud battle cry.
This should be interesting.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith
and Sage Smith
936902_364632543642404_592098244_n.jpg

Rosalyn smiled at the younger girl who had stammered out that the seat wasn't taken. "Thanks, I'm Rosalyn Smith by the way, go by Rosie, What's your name?" she asked sitting down as Eris jumped on the desk she sat down at.

"Since a few of you have made it I'll go ahead and start class" Sage said stnading up. He saw Rosalyn and Iny seated side by side and near the back of the room were a few boys in yellow jackets. "My name is Sage Smith, and I'm your teacher for anything involving berries and poffins. Today's lesson is simple. I'm going to give each of you a berry and you have to identify it and write down what it does. Once that is done your free to go. If you have any questions just ask me." he said walking around the room to put a berry on each desk. A red berry with a curly stem was placed on Iny's desk, while Rosalyn received a round green berry. "You may keep the berries by the way" he added sitting back at his desk as he finished.

Easy, a Lum Berry. Sage went on and on about these things when we were younger she thought taking out a piece of paper and writing Lum Berry at the top and then writing that it cured all status ailments. Putting her pencil away and the Lum Berry in her bag she stood and took her paper to the front. "Here you go...sir" she forced out and Sage nodded taking the paper.

"Very nice, you did learn a few things when you were younger" he said softly enough only they could hear. "I wish you'd realize I only want to help you Rose-Bud"

Rosalyn frowned. "Don't call me that Sage, you know I hate it. You always go out of your way to irritate me." she said softly back. "For the past year I've taken great care of myself I don't need your help" she added.

"I do it because I care Rosie. You can go, you've completed your lesson" he added with a sigh and Rosalyn nodded going back to her desk and walking out of the room, waiting in the hallway for the girl she had spoken to with Eris at her side.

Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille smiled as she neared the cafeteria. "This place is Amazing Merida. I can't wait to tell mom and dad everything" she said excitedly.

"Skitty! Skit! Skit-ty!" Merida yipped happily rubbing against Vanille's legs before spotting a girl about her age, and size with dirty-blonde hair with a Pichu at her feet.

"Hello!" she smiled happily making her way to the other girl, being careful not to scare the Pichu. "are you new here too?" she asked kindly before remembering to introduce herself. "I'm Oerba Dia Vanille by the way. But I go by Vanille." she said extending her hand. "What's your name?"

Last edited:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Alex Rogue - Cafeteria​
"Here we are Seviper." These were the first words Alex said when he arrived to the dorm.
"Let's take a small snack before we start working."
Alex was so exited he didn't what lesson he should choose after eating.
When Alex finally found the cafeteria he took something to eat and sat down by himself.
"Wow, everyone has more than one Pokemon, hmm, I think a lesson can wait. I've gotta catch a new pokemon!" He said to Seviper all pumped up.
"Hey, wait a minute, I want to catch a pokemon, but which Pokemon should I catch?" He asked himself curiously.
"Hmm, water types are my favorite! Lets go the beach!

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage - Classroom:

"Thanks, I'm Rosalyn Smith by the way, go by Rosie, What's your name?"

"Iny Gage" She said a bit more confidently, now recovered from the bit of surprise. She was about to ask about the Unfamiliar looking pokemon on her desk before the teacher interrupted her.

"Since a few of you have made it I'll go ahead and start class. My name is Sage Smith, and I'm your teacher for anything involving berries and poffins. Today's lesson is simple. I'm going to give each of you a berry and you have to identify it and write down what it does."

"Great..." Iny thinks to herself, "better hope its a Rawst." Sure enough, It wasn't. The teacher places a familiar red berry with an odd looking stem on her desk but yet, She knows she has seen this berry before but has no clue what it does or even what its called. She looked over to the girl next to her and saw a completely unfamiliar looking berry on her desk. "Well, Could be worse." She thought to herself.

"Once that is done you're free to go. If you have any questions just ask me. You may keep the berries by the way"

"Looks like I get to do some research" She says to herself as she gets up to look through the books in the room. Despite her parents knowing quite a bit about berries, she herself didn't really care to learn. The only thing she knows is that Rawst berries cure nasty burns which she got to learn from experience after curing Tiba from a burn that she had cally gave him before she caught him. Her parents also gave her quite a supply to take with her considering her battle strategy revolves around burning things. She eventually came across an old looking book titled "The berries of hoenn."

"Well Might as well start with this book. I know I've seen that thing before..." She says to herself as she walks back to her seat. She notices that the girl that was there before was gone. "Huh, She must be looking for a book. I didn't have a clue what she got." She said to herself.

Iny started flipping through the pages of the book, hoping to find a picture that resembled the berry she got, Luckily within the first few pages she found exactly what she was looking for.

"Ah ha! A cheri berry, thats what this is. First berry in the book too!" she cheers to herself as she starts copying what the book said about it almost word for word. "Cheri berry, This small, spicy berry has the ability to Remedy Paralysis, Despite whether it was caused by a physical blow or high exposure to electricity." She wrote down on the paper. Figuring that was enough, she but the book back on the shelf and turned her paper in at the front of the room.

"Here is your paper Sir" She said to Professor Sage handing him the assignment. "Is that all right?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

One of the last things Alice could remember was having a battle with a girl named Whitney and losing, however, it wasn't like her first loss. This battle was a great deal better for the red-haired girl, more fair, and more important Alice had a little bit more battle experience. Then she recalled talking more to that Whitney girl, but then everything turned fuzzy. It's true that she had been feeling sick before and that she thought she was okay then, but apparently she was being deceived. The next thing she knew it was the following day, and she was lying in bed, feeling her brain spinning inside her head.

She looked like a Silcoon made of blankets. Her Pokémon, Jello and Chuck, were in the room; Jello was watching over his trainer while Chuck was looking for any pieces of paper that Alice had used to blow her nose to gobble up (Disgusting, but normal for a Pokémon who feeds on rubbish).

"Ow...My head..." she whimpered, and looked at the alarm clock on her bedside table.

She was late for class! In a haste, she tried to break free of all the blankets she was covered in, but Jello stopped her. "Relax, Alice. It's okay." he said telepathically, "The nurse is aware of your condition, and has informed the teachers, so it's all right."

Breathing a sigh of relief, she went back to her 'cocoon' and blew her nose with a tissue, much to Chuck's delight. "I-I d-don't feel too good..." she said, throwing away the tissue. Chuck hurried over there and ate it, much to Jello's disgust.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Brian blinked a bit, not sure. He... Thought he had told someone, but he was uncertain.

"I don't remember." he said apologetically. He shrugged slowly, smiling a bit, chukling weakly. Eh, he would remember at some point. Oh well. He looked down at the paper, wondering when class would begin. Oh well. He looked at her curiously, then nodded. It did not occur to him this was a set up. She had a point about the safety though.

"You're right though Lucia." he said, smiling brightly at her/

Kiki

Kiki shrugged as she waited, watching him.

"I dunno, are we supposed to wait for the teacher or what?" she asked after a moment, looking around. She was bored, she wanted to do something! She tapped her foot with boredom, watching, waiting. This was crazy! She watched, her attention caught by something in the shallows, which she pounced on, getting completely soaking wet but retrieving her prize, a Water Stone.

"Lookat this!"

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Ciel

The class began rather abruptly and Ciel hurriedly returned his Pokemon. With a tiny, if nervous smile, he examined his berry and began to write. He wasn't very good with these sorts of things, but he was competent enough to guess. Switching out his Pokemon, he let Triac sit quietly next to his chair. Ciel had specifically chosen Triac to not make a fuss, or help him cheat. He would sit and protect him, like he had been taught to do a long time ago, when he had been raised from a shy, innocent Mareep. Ciel's eyes flashed guiltily as he worked. He couldn't forget. He wouldn't. Triac was loyal to him for a silly reason. And that was good for now... but would it be when he was an Ampharos?

He didn't know. It troubled him that he could not figure it out.

However, at the moment, he had to focus, and learn. So that was what he did. After that, he would talk to Skye, and to Brian, and maybe to someone else. He just didn't know who that someone would be.

He rather missed Quin.

Skye

The boy clicked his tongue and Ellie gently lifted Duster out of the way of a Flamethrower. Volca's temper was rising again at being ignored. He shook his head. Cam had told him way too many weird things when he was here.

Skye, your ability is not a coincidence. You've got something here. It can be dangerous or it can be useful bro. Use it, or so help me god I will drag you back to mum.

He shook his head. His brother was crazy. He couldn't compel anyone, much less a temperamental, spoiled bug. Glancing at Leena, he smiled. "Heh-he wah-hants heh-help theh-hen?" His tongue clicked again. "I'hi'll go. Ah-hafter thih-his."

His lip curled with a mild distaste. Then he let out a sharp, gentle whistle. Rama bolted over and leaped. A bright energy surrounded one of his paws and he struck at Volca's face. There was a noise resembling a shriek and the Zorua glowered, waiting to strike again.

Ash

Ash glanced up from where she was standing. Then, seeing the auras around her had changed, almost calmed, she clapped her hands. Riley perked and trotted to her side. A few people were still battling, but that was fine. A few were not. She glanced at the direction of Mark and waved a hand.

"You won your battle, right?"

Her expression was calm, unconcerned. "Then it's your turn." She whistled and Riley turned on him. "Pick whoever you like, whichever you'd like. I'm not going to go easy on you. That cool?" Riley squeaked as her trainer bounced over. She was on the balls of her feet and her teal eyes now glowed a brilliant, blazing blue. Her Aura-trained eyes looked pointedly toward any others. "Anyone else who's won, consider if you want to fight too. I won't be nice 'r nothin', but I ain' gonna blame ya if yeh don'." With that, she paused, and waited for Mark to make a move.

if she had wanted to be nice, she would have let out Ness. Bigger target, slower dodger, and slightly weaker than her Riley. However, enemies didn't go easy. And she thought this kid would be cool with that.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark looked back at Ash as he was called. At first he thought that he was in trouble or something but it turned out that the teacher wanted to battle him! It was a good thing he chose Len to battle first... this would be a great chance to use Snype and show off his abilities! But there was one thing he had to do first.

"Er, sure! I wouldn't want you to go easy on me anyways. Just give me a moment with Snype." Mark said to her. He reached into his bag and pulled out a TM case. It was about time to teach Snype a handy attack... the TM contained Will-o-wisp, something Mark wanted to teach Snype for quite awhile. If he could play his card right, he could use Snype to stall enough to do some major damage.

He placed the disc on Snype's head and instantly, he learned Will-o-wisp. Snype stretched out a bit and stepped in front of Riley with a confident grin. He started out as he usually would with detect. His eyes gave off a small glow as he embraced his opponent's attack.

"Your the first teacher that's challenged me. Time to see just how well I've trained my Pokemon!" Mark said confidently. This wouldn't be easy but he wouldn't know until he saw what moves Riley had in store. Detect was very useful for scouting out these sorts of things before attacking. It helped Mark decide if the opponent was more of a physical attacker, ranged attacker, or a more supportive one. Time to find out... Mark looked at her eyes a moment, curious of how her eyes suddenly became blue. He wasn't familiar at all with the abilities of aura reading.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Standard Battlefield

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Charge Beam was inching closer to Felicity, but, out of the blue, she avoids the attack by jumping into the air & launching a Psybeam back at Tentou. "Quick, Charge!" Tentou hastily emits electrical currents around his fur, preparing to take ths hit. Psybeam lands & Tentou is sent back from the impact. He seems okay, thanks to Charge. With that move, Tentou took minimal damage. He's still in this.

What is that strange sound all of a sudden? Kilik looks over towards it & notices Mr. Alta. What did he...? Ah, that's it then! "Tentou! Use Spark & stay put!" Kilik shouted. Tentou was confused but did so anyway, shooting out electricity around his body. Just then, a Staraptor comes out of nowhere using Aerial Ace, clashing its wings across. Tentou is hit, but not while it was still using spark. Surely Staraptor was hit. Although, it seems Tentou needs some rest now. "Tentou, Rest." Tentou yawns lightly & lies down, sleeping soundly. Hopefully he'll wake up soon.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
In Mr. Alta's class - Battlefield

196.gif
471.gif

Tentou dodged Felicity's Psybeam with a Charge, a smart move but Mana noticed that Tentou still had gotten a little bit of damage from Felicity's attack. Suddenly Mr. Alta decided to bring in some of his own Pokémon and had his Staraptor use Arial Ace on them. "Felicity! Stay where you are and endure the hit!" Mana ordered, she knew that Felicity didn't have any attacks to dodge that Arial Ace. There was no other choice than having her endure it for the time being. Felicity stood up with confidence once she had endured the attack and cheered.

"Good work!" Mana cheered as well. "Now, use Psyshock on Tentou." Mana said with a smile. Kilik ordered Tentou to Rest, but that wouldn't keep her from attacking him. Even though he would recover right back from the attack, when Tentou would wake up he would face a psyshock and get the full damage. There was no way escaping it this time. Mana kept an eye on Mr. Alta's Pokémon though. She wasn't going to keep her attention away from Kilik too as well. She had to keep an eye on both enemies for now.

Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne nodded, impressed to a degree, as Andromeda returned to his side - a bit sore from taking a small jolt of electricity.
"Thanks for shaking them up" he said to her before returning her.

Killik had made the smartest possible choice by having the Shinx remain where it was, if it had gone to tackle Mana's Espeon than it would have taken the brunt of the attack instead. That being said, it was Mana who showed a better knowledge of her pokemon, demonstrating she knew the Espeon could take the hit.

"Let's try to rap things up soon, I wanna say something before we finish the class up".

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia looked at the greeting around to see a pig-tailed girl with red hair
"Nice to meet you" she said, no longer paying much attention to the pichu that had stayed from it's owner "actually I'm not new here, but people always seem to think I am. My name's Sylvia but you can call me Sylvie if you really want."

Sylvia looked the other girl up and down. She seemed to be of about the same age as herself and even of a similar build but the similarities ended there. Vanille, as she stated she preferred to be called, wore a pink halter top and brightly coloured skirt, around her waist accompanied by an unidentifiable fur. She was also adorned with several beads, seemingly wearing a style inspired by either a tribe or a hippy culture. Despite her dress she seemed to have a strange friendliness and innocence about her, the strange girl was rather intriguing to Sylvia.
We must look hilarious standing next to each other, we're so different.

"Welcome to the Trainer Academy" Sylvia said to the other girl "What dorm are you in? I was on my way to the library to return something but we can sit down in the cafeteria to talk if you prefer". Sylvia wasn't much of a talker, but this girl had gone out of her way and singled her out of the crowd of people heading from place to place to talk to and was rather curious as to why, since few people at the school really had so far.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sage Smith
936902_364632543642404_592098244_n.jpg

Sage smiled as he looked at Iny's paper "This is great, I'm glad you used the resources in the room to discover what berry it was" he said setting her paper next to Rosalyn's. "Your free to leave if you like, as I said before. Give you time before your second class, also if your interested in berries, you can find plenty of them around the island" he said picking up a red pen that he used for grading and starting to look over Rosalyn's paper. Reading through it he smiled marking 100% at the top. I taught her well he thought before turning to Iny's paper and starting to look it over.

Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille smiled more "It's great to meet you Sylvie" she smiled as she noticed the other girl looking her up and down. Sure her style of dress was more... eccentric than others but it fit her just like she could tell the other girls style fitted her. "I'm in the Suicune dorm" she said showing the blue jacket she was carrying. "The library sounds great, that's one of the few places I haven't found yet" she added smiling kindly.

"Skitty! Skitty!" Merida chimed from near their feet and Vanille giggled.

"This is Merida by the way, she never leaves my side" she said gesturing to her Pokemon.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou dorm - Beach

With the battle over, Shawn was feeling kinda bored. The feeling passed, however, when the teacher called out Mark for a battle. He was intrigued, but a little nervous, too. Would she be calling him next after this battle was done? Facing friends is one thing; battling a teacher was a whole other ballgame.

He was distracted by Kiki, who said she found something. Shawn's curiosity got the best of him and walked over to her sopping-wet form. He looked in her hands to find...a Water Stone! Those were hard to come by. He also knew he needed one to eventually evolve Shiva when she was ready. He looked to Kiki and smiled, "Way to go, Kiki. You found a Water Stone. Where did you get it?" He smiled larger, waiting to see what would be her tale of how she got the stone.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage - Classroom --> Hallway.:

"This is great, I'm glad you used the resources in the room to discover what berry it was You're free to leave if you like, as I said before. Give you time before your second class, also if you're interested in berries, you can find plenty of them around the island"

"Uh, Thanks." She said Sheepishly, Not used to getting praised by someone other than her parents She timidly Rubs the back of her neck out of instinct. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind for when I finally take my tour of the island." She says as she turns to leave the classroom.

"Well that was easy, Maybe my next class will be just as simple" She thinks optimistically. She got the Two "Girly" Classes on her first day which she wasn't too thrilled about But if her next class was as easy as this one, maybe it won't be too bad. Unlike berries she doesn't know ANYTHING about pokemon breeding so this will be completely new to her.

She leaves the room and is surprised a little to see the girl from earlier out here. "Oh hey! Uh... Rose was it?" She says a bit surprised that she was already done, Much less that she actually waited around outside here. "What are you doing just waitin around?"

Years

Sylvia Hanson

"Okay then" Sylvia said to the strange girl, Vanille "It's this way". Sylvia began to lead the newer student through the school to its library - famous for it's incredible wealth of resources for teachers and students alike. All the while she was trying to make sense of her odd companion... Sylvia wasn't used to people actually taking an interest in her, certainly not in her personality. She had always been more of a background character. She really just wanted to ask why Vanille had singled her out amongst the crowd, but she was too reserved to actually do so... and she didn't know if she'd like the answer.
"Well here it is" she said to Vanille as they approached the door "make sure that Skitty of yours behaves or we'll get thrown out".

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince

The ocean air was whipping through Dex' blonde hair. Wingulls were flying alongside the ship whose name Dex has long forgotten. His Pokémon, Pan, was nowhere near him. Dex assumed that the monkey is off somewhere in the ship enjoying the sights like him. Dex, however, is bored. There is just saltwater all around him, and nothing remarkable, except the occasional Wailord shadow under the waves. He hoped that their destination would soon show itself.

After an hour, the ship blared its horn, signaling the fifteen minute travel until they reached the destination. Dex looked eagerly towards the direction the ship is heading. True enough, he could see the island and the port in which the ship would dock. "Pan! Come!" The Pansage came bounding to him, and sat atop his shoulder. Soon enough, the speakers aboard the ship crackled. "All passengers must alight at the port. Thank you!" The ship screeched to a halt and the signal to disembark from the ship came on. Dex was the first one on the portway. The smell of the beach wafted in the air.

Several other students alighted from the boat, but none of them actually knew where to go. Well, where were we now? Dex decided to approach an official-looking guy. "Uhm. Excuse me, sir? Where shall we go next?" The man looked at him.

"What dormitory are you in?" he asked. Dex got a crumpled paper from one of his pockets .

"Well, it says here that I'm in the Entei Dorm," Dex answered. The man pointed to the distance.

"That's where the Entei dorm is. Go on, shoo!" The man waved him away. He put a binoculars on his eyes. What a rude old man. Dex proceeded to where the man pointed, using the map given to him as a guide. He finally reached the dorms, and entered the one marked "Entei."

"Uhmm… Hello?" No one was in the reception of the dormitory, but there were several plastic-wrapped jackets. Dex shrugged and got one. What now?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled at the other girl. "Rosie" she said smiling. "as for why I'm waiting around just wanted to tell you I hope you didn't have a tough time with class. The teacher, well he's my brother. Not that we get along but sometimes he just doesn't get that not everyone knows everything about berries" she added with a smile. "That was all really. I've got to head to Oak Town. I'm out of money and hope to sell some artwork. I hope to see you again later" she waved and with a smile ran off followed closely by Eris. "Gonna make a quick stop by the dorm. If I can grab the bag with my easel and paint supplies I can charge to paint portraits" she said to herself and her Pokemon as she ran across campus.

Entering the dorm she didn't pay much attention to the reception of the dormitory because she was in a hurry she didn't even notice the other student until she ran right into him and fell to the ground. "S-sorry, didn't mean to run into you" she said looking up to see a blonde haired boy her age that she hadn't seen around before. "are you new here? My name's Rosalyn Smith. But everyone calls me Rosie" she stood with a bright smile brushing her blonde hair out from in front of her blue eyes with one hand before brushing off the skirt of her brown dress and extending her hand to the boy.

Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille looked around the library in awe. There were so many books. Her parents would just love this and even she couldn't wait to spend some time in here. "Don't worry. Merida's never been in her Pokeball once in 15 years she'll behave right Merida" she said looking at her Skitty.

"Skit..Skitty" Merida agreed quietly at a respectful level for being in a library. "So, how long have you been here Sylvie?"

Last edited:
Years

Sylvia Hanson

Vanille's awe at the book-filled room was rather entertaining to Sylvia, it was almost as though she had entered with a girl much younger than their age. Although, she trusted that the skitty would behave after all - she wasn't entirely sure why though. Maybe it was something about the weird innocent look about Vanille.

"So, how long have you been here Sylvie?" her companion asked from her side as they walked further in
"Not that long, a couple of months." Sylvia looked around before adding "do you want to look around or should we find a table?"

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Entei Dorm

A cute-looking girl with deep blue eyes approached him. "Are you new here? My name's Rosalyn Smith. But everyone calls me Rosie" She brushed out her skirt before extending her hand to Dex. He flashed her a smile, grateful to see a, probably, helpful face.

"Hi, Rosie?" he asked, shaking her hand vigorously. "My name is Dexter Patrick Prince, but you can call me Dex. This here is my partner, Pan," Dex pointed towards Pan who was perched on his shoulder. The Pansage smiled and waved its hand. " Anyway, I've just arrived from the mainland a few minutes ago, and I absolutely..." Dex raised his hands to emphasize his point. "...have no idea what to do next. Could I trouble you to point me out where to go next?" Dex hoped she would point out a principal or some sort so that he could start that education and/or train his Pokemon. Pan nodded in agreement, as if the Pokemon understood perfectly what he meant.

Back