• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Shiny Value Increased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
It seems with the new update that people are beginning to complain that their shiny value "cheat" isn't working anymore, as in that they can't check their Shiny Value. THANK GOD. Maybe this will increase the value of our shinnies a little more...? at least the ones unattainable from safaris and fishing.

I agree, im happy things like these were stopped, it takes the fun and challenge out of the game immensely. x)Though i must agree that it does make normal breeding seem a lot more painstaking.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Personally, I was kinda curious to find out my personal Trainer Value. It's basically like wanting to know how to weld or throw a football; something that might come in handy later.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Please do not post in threads that are over a month old, guys; it's against our forum rules. If you like, you may go ahead and remake it.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back