• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
I'm Ashley/Ash, I've not been a Pokemon fan for as long as most people. I started playing Pokemon two years ago, my first game being Platinum. I'm absolutely in love with the Sinnoh region and have been an avid fan ever since. My favourite types are Steel, Poison and Dark, truthfully I'm not sure why I just feel a love for these types above others. My favourite way to play Pokemon is Mono-type challenges, so far I've done a Water, Steel, Dark and am currently doing a fighting mono-challenge in Pokemon X. Other interests of mine are Reading and Playing video games. Some of my other favourite series are The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Final Fantasy.

Thank you for reading! :D

Years
Hello Ashley, welcome to our humble community! I'm sure you're having fun so far given what we have on offer as far as Pokemon forums go. I joined here almost 3 years ago and I've seen how amazing the memberbase here is.

So, you like doing those in-game challenges? I don't do them personally but I heard they add a nice twist to your usual adventure so if you're interested in challenges head over to the Challenges section which has loads of great challenges you can take part in. Given you have a love of video gaming you might also be interested in the Video Games section which has some great topics on the aspects of video games.

Well, that ends my intro here but I do hope you have an awesome time hanging out with everyone and yeah if you have a question the staff members are always there to help you out. Hope you enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you around the forums!

- Hikari

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Hello Ashley, and welcome!

I've been a fan of pokemon since red and blue came out but it's cool that you ended up getting into pokemon! I love seeing more and more people playing these games! My favorite types are dark, psychic and I really like the new fairy type along with Ground and Poison types. I really like them all to be honest! :)

Anyways, have fun here! The staff and members are SO helpful and friendly, it's incredible!

Enjoy your stay here!

Ciao!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heya Ashley! You have the same name as one of my closest friends. :3 Welcome to PC, dear!

Yup, I've definitely been around the pokemon fandom for a long time too, and it's always great meeting more long time pokemon fans! Ah, you know, I'm starting to really appreciate the Sinnoh region, after watching a few episodes of the D/P saga on the pokemon anime. It's really quite awesome, with really great development! I also love the Gym Leader music; it really enthuses the intense battle ahead, wooo~

Perhaps you'll enjoy the Pokemon Clubs! You'll find a good variety of the pokemon-related Clubs listed here, like the Dark Club and the Steel Club.. and all sorts of stuff! I like Steel pokemon too, especially pokemon like Steelix, Scizor, and Lucario! They're a realy joy to have around on the team! Though the only monotype challenge I did was having a mono-ghost run-through on pokemon HG/SS, which turned out well, but never really had a good variety till' post game. X3

Ah, and thank you for coming to introduce yourself today! Have fun sweetie, and enjoy your time here on the forums! Don't be shy on asking for help when you need it, and we'll help out right awayyyy!~

Back