• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team: i need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
Years
this is driving me nuts. i am just about to enter the silver trench, and i want to recruit lugia. but i do not want to go through 99 floors of hell to just kill him! so were on earth can i find the friend ribbon?

errr... lugia is 99.9% percent recruitible first time and you get an automatic friend area so theres no point getting a friend bow but if you really want to know its on floor 30 of mt.faraway

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2007
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's Lugia

this is driving me nuts. i am just about to enter the silver trench, and i want to recruit lugia. but i do not want to go through 99 floors of hell to just kill him! so were on earth can i find the friend ribbon?

you dont need a friend bow! Like Mudkip1 sdays its 99.9% recruit rate! when you beat it, it automatically join your team! so you dont have to worry, cause lugia's gonna join you when you beat it!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back