• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
My team in soulsilver is my same team as my platinum but in soulsilver the team is all level 100's so i don't worry about training and my Darkrai follows me always.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
Mostly my starter pokemon. It never leaves my team!.... Seriously, I've taken it out in any of my games... :/

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
Years
Absol or any of my favorite Pokemon.
I find Wailord following me very funny.
It's just.. hovering behind you.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
Years
Always my Shiny Lugia. It's very *consuming* if you know what I mean, hehe. (plus I get to look for more shiny leaves that way, I already have 2!)

Moonlord

The ........MewTwo
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Feb 6, 2011
The one that follows me in my party is my Rayquayza.....It is level 100.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
at the moment its my Flaaffy, but I'm thinking of training a Yanma up because...well I love fast pokémon xD

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Well for a long time I had Dragonite follow me around, but now I've switched over to Mew.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
Like most of the others it varies when I am training because my team is constantly changing when ever I lose online to make a better team. But anyways when I have my final (temporary) team on I will always have my cute glaceon follow me. I am a sucker for ice pokémon!! XD

Flaming Bunny

I may not be on fire, but...?
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2011
I can't believe how generic I am, but yes, I do have Ray, my Pikachu follow me EVERYWHEEREE.
How could I not let my favorite Pokemon follow me? I hatched him from an egg in Diamond, traded him to Platinum, and now to HeartGold. >3< I could never let him leave my side.

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
Years
i just got this game one week before christmas and i had chikorita following me but now it my victreebell i never liked that pokemon but this guy is awesome

Back